(1/2) Chapter 5 - We have a problem doctor, big problem

(1) งานเข้าครับหมอ งานเข้า ; We have a problem doctor, big problem

i miss you deeply, unfathomably,

senselessly, terribly.

/

Kuafah kisses the forehead of the boy who is sleeping in his arms. Since he was a kid, Daonuea has always had a habit of sleeping during the day, he must drink milk before going to sleep too. Strong fingers brushed the hair that is covering the face of his brother's moaning like a child who is angry because of being disturbed.

Kuafah pressed his nose against the cheeks of the person who was asleep in his arms 2-3 times. Before raising the back of his neck and letting him sleep on the pillow instead. The doctor massaged his arm, because he just lied down and let the younger brother lay on his arms for an hour. Long legs, quickly make his way to his own room. Take off his shirt, leaving only the gray tracksuit.

The chest muscle and biceps are something that Kuafah worked hard in order to achieve. Even though he doesn't really have time to exercise, whenever he gets to do it, he will concentrate a lot. It will not look good if a big guy like him looking thin and looks like he can't protect anyone at all.

'Mesa ugly face'

The name displayed on the phone screen that is muted but vibrates. Creaking on the counter as he was about to walk to get a drink of water in the refrigerator. It made him roll his eyes. But when he thinks about it, if they calls him...there must be something going on.

[E'Doctor]

"Mesa, are you gay?"

[Fuck you, I'm man everywhere. Or you want to try]

"-_-"

[Mesa 9 fingers]

"Uh...I will cut your fingers myself. if you call is not important and you call just to do pranks, you won't be getting any cigarettes from me"

[Kuafah, you can't do this to me. I will call khun Jetrin, my lawyer to sue you]

"Wait let me come up with my sentence"

The doctor takes a big slip of water down his throat to calm himself down. He doubts that it will be something related to the voluntary teacher. All he did was just lure them with cigarettes and they will call and report everything that happened to him.

[N'Prince fainted, He fainted and his body was a little bit pale. We are planting strawberries, by the time we know it, A'Aou has already carried him to his house. And we are rivals right? We are not going to step into our enemy's house]

[That's right, we can't do anything except for looking up to the house and wait for Nong to be awake eighty times]

[Do you want to ride your private plane here?]