chapter 30 🔞

"Go up on bed take all your clothes off". Y/N did as told and jungkook walked away again. Coming back y/n's eyes widened seeing what was in his hands. Chains and a vibrating cockring. "What are u gonna for with t-those". Jungkook giggled. "You'll see". Sitting on y/n's stomach he propped some pillows behind her head to make sure her neck doesn't hurt and chains her wrists together.

Y/N gulped the adrenaline rush was real

Y/N gulped the adrenaline rush was real. The sheer excitement she felt in her body from the various scenes jungkook created that led to arousal. Soon he put the ring on her. The cold metal of it caused y/n to get goosebumps all over her arms and legs. "Now, let me tell u what this is". He pressed himself down onto y/n's abs. She felt the wetness jungkook whimpered at the contact. Y/Ns member twitched up at the sight.

"For the next half hour, you'll have that vibrator on u and you'll have to watch me play with myself right here, right on your abs but, you can't touch me or yourself. Hence you're chained to the bed". Y/N groaned. "Baby, please no, don't do this to me, I wanna touch u so badly, it hurts. Please let me touch u, you know u oile it better when I do it". Y/N begged and tried to reason with him.

"Oh, you're sexy when u beg, but that won't work on me". Jungkook turned the vibrator on and almost immediately y/n's body shuddered with the shock of pleasure that washed over her body. Jungkook spread his legs and reached down. His one hand played with his clit rubbing and pinching it from time to time. He moaned out loudly as he entered one finger of his other hand thrusting at a quick pace in and out.

Y/N moaned under him having to watch him pleasure himself and having a vibrator on her either being able to touch neither herself nor jungkook was absolute torture. Within the first 15 minutes jungkokk reached back and took of the ring, she came hard, come landing on her thighs the bed and even on jungkooks back.

Jungkook redirected his hand that was playing with his clit to y/n's length rubbing circles at her tip. Y/N chocked out a moan at the feel it was too much for her to process but it felt painfully good having atleast the littlest touch. Jungkook threw the vibrator somewhere on the bed as he made his was between y/n's legs he took her member in hand rubbing the tip against his wet folds.

Y/N felt like she was losing her mind. "B-baby please, un-chain me, I'm begging u pl-ease, I wanna touch u s-so bad". Y/N struggled to form her sentence as she still hadn't overcome her last orgasm. "Mm, well tell me how badly do u want me". "So so badly baby, please, I wanna feel u make u feel good too". Y/N panted out. Jungkook finally felt like it was enough. He unchained y/n and y/n immediately switched their places.

"You had your fun baby, now it's my turn, what do u say we give yoona some brothers and or sisters, it can be her late birthday gift from me". Jungkook blushed under the light of the lamp on their bedside table. Reaching down y/n entered in two fingers into jungkooks tight heat. Jungkooks eyes rolled back, it had been so long since he had that feeling of y/n's fingers being deep in him. Y/N thrusted her fingers in and out jungkooks wetness all over her.

Two fingers turned into three and soon y/n felt like jungkook was stretched enough. Getting lube from her bedside she put it all over her length and wasted no time in entering jungkook. Both moaned out loudly in unison. The pleasure hit them fast, y/n didn't have mercy especially after all of jungkooks torture. She held onto the straps on jungkooks thigh making his wrap his legs around her so she could have more access.

Both were one cloud nine. Neither of them thought their first neet after one year would've turned out to be this sexual but they weren't complaining. As he was being pounded into jungkook held the back of y/n's neck kissing her deeply. "Mm, b-babe I love u". He said between the kiss and his moans. "I love u too angel". After that both of them felt their orgasm building up. "Close". They said at once. "Come with me baby". Y/N said lowering her body completly onto jungkooks as they both came.

Both of the panted as they came down from their high. Y/N looked up at jungkook seeing him already looking at her. He held her chin pecking her lips. Exhaustion was clearly shown on both of their faces. "You did so well, my cat girl". Jungkooks whispered. "U did good aswell, u actually made me wanna bottom, but, I still prefer to be top, I'll wear your cat ears but I'll still send u over the edge".

Jungkooks blushed as y/n finally pulled out. "I love u". She whispered. "I love u too". Y/N covered their bodies as they cooled down and the coldness now settled in. Before they knew it they feel asleep in that same position. Jungkook laying down with y/n's head in his chest and the rest if her body between his legs.