High Stakes

...

"Well that's not good"
Aizawa groaned.

"I doubt it'll become that serious of an issue."

"Hm, Id hope so"

_________________________________________

"Greetings,
Mr. Haru

I'm emailing you today because I would like to request that you switch my work hours from night shift to day shift.
Because of the dangers of the Blood Reaper I worry that one day they'll get me.

My quirk doesn't allow me to protect myself against them unlike all the other heroes who you've assigned to work during the night.

Also, with all the heroes working night shifts day shift heroes had a rapid decrease and crime may increase.

So please allow me to switch my shift hours.

-
Shouta Aizawa "

"That should be a good enough email to send"
Aizawa thought to himself as he sent it.

He shortly received an email back.

"Greetings,
Eraserhead.

I understand your concerns with the Blood reaper as they are the biggest issue as of recently.
I also understand your quirk only gives you defensive abilities rather than offensive like all the other heroes I've assigned.

If you are truly worried for your safety I will not decline your request.

However, now you will be working day shift and I've already seen that you're a teacher at UA.
And so your new hours are from 4 to 8pm.

I understand that 8pm still goes into the early night but there isn't any other choice of the matter or your work pay would have to decrease.

I hope this solution works for you

-
Kuro Haru"

Aizawa read over the email, relieved that he had been approved to work during the day.

The full moon would be in no less than a couple days, time had been passing by fast with UA.

However, a new personal problem occured when he realized what day the full moon would fall on.

"...it just had to fall the day before I take the class to the USJ...

I can't even reschedule the USJ date either, if I wanted to I would've had to 2 weeks ago...

It's fine...
It's only rescue training and thirteen will be teaching class not me.

I should worry about how Midoriya and I are going to go on our usual with all the heroes out..
The stakes will be much higher.

This is the highest the stakes will ever be now that I think about it.

It's happened in the past but humans were weak."
Aizawa thought to himself as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________________

Eventually, the day of the full moon came about.

It had officially been a month since the heroes had been going around increasing the security around all of Japan.

Midoriya sat in class, Aizawa had been teaching about rescue procedure in preparation for the next day.
He wanted to make sure that he wouldn't have to do anything at all.
He already knew how tired he would be and he was only dreading it.