XXX - Lover Boy

(A/N: OFFICIALLY ON PART 30 OMG)

***

"I'm officially done with you for the day. Let's head out." He says turning the car on after breakfast.

"Um, no." I protest.

"Excuse me?"

"We've only been doing stuff to make Belly jealous. I've been a great partner. It's my turn." I say seriously.

"And what do you suggest we do about that?" He asks, obviously annoyed.

"My mom said he's at the port helping out the author guy with his sailing. We'll find him there." I say.

"And?" He shakes his head for me to continue.

"And, we don't have to do something big, I just want to catch his eye for a minute." I explain.

"Fine." He groans.

We drive over to the port, and surely enough there he is.

"Okay, so what's our excuse for being here again?" Jeremiah asks, turning the car off.

"We came for the view? Everyone knows it looks gorgeous over here." I suggest.

He nods and hops out of the car.

"Two o'clock." I whisper.

Jeremiah looks over and sees his brother.

"Okay, get on my shoulders." He squats down.

"What?" I ask like he's insane, because that's insane.

"Come on." He says impatiently.

"You're gonna kill me!" I protest.

He grabs onto the back of my thigh and pulls me over to his back.

"One leg at a time, it's not that hard princess." He says slowly.

I blow out some air and sit on his shoulders.

"Jesus!" I shout as he stands up. "It's real high up here."

He laughs, "Good view?"

"Yeah," I mumble and put my hands in his hair for better grip.

Bad time to mention I'm afraid of heights? And it's not like he's short...

"Relax." He squeezes my legs, I'm obviously tense. "I've got you."

I nod, not that he can tell.

Jeremiah starts walking past the boats with me still up here, we're just smiling with the occasional giggle, waiting for Conrad to notice.

"Jeremiah!" I squeal and move my hands down as he pretends to loose his balance.

Conrad's watching now.

"Y/n I can't see, move your hands!" He laughs.

I quickly move my hands off of his eyes and pull his hair out of his face like my hands are a headband.

"Better?" I ask.

"Yeah, now I won't drop you." He teases.

"Not funny!" I argue with a smile.

"Shhh, just look at how pretty it is." He turns towards the water so I can have the best look at the sky.

We stay there for a few minutes, just appreciating the sky, while making sure Conrad gets a good look.

"Ready to head home?" He asks.

I bend over so my head is in front of his face, "Very." 

He walks us back to the car with me still on his shoulders and then sets me on the hood.

Jeremiah steps in between my legs and puts his hands on my thighs.

"Lover boy definitely notices you now." He smirks. "Five o'clock." He winks.

I make an excuse to turn around slightly and surely enough, Conrad is standing by the stairs to watch us.

I turn back around before it's obvious I was looking for him. My smile is huge.

"Thank you." I mouth.

"Fair is fair." He says and helps me down from the hood before opening the car door for me.

"Now let's go home, for real." I sigh and relax into the car seat.

"Gladly." He says turning on the engine.