Chapter 1

•°•For you, 

I could pretend like I was strong when I was hurt

I wish love was perfect as love itself

I wish all my weaknesses could be hidden

I grew a flower 

that can’t be bloomed

 in a dream that can’t come true°•°

•°•°•°•°•

Author's Pov. 

"Please lia just let me meet her once. Please " Dylan begged pathetically standing at the door frame looking at lia who was looking at him emotionlessly. In fact she was enjoying his state. 

Some time ago Hazel was the one to be begging and now it was him. It has been two days since the attack and everything was going back to where it was leaving the couples who had a lot in there plate. 

They had to mend there broken relationships and heal them. This was the thing Dylan was trying to do since so long.

 Just after the attack when lia drove Hazel to her house dylan didn't wait a second and followed her car reaching to the mansion but Lia didn't enter him but again he was adamant to enter.

 So she used force. She asked her guards to throw him out and they did but again today here he was standing and pleading. His condition didn't affect lia at all.

 She didn't feel pity, sympathy or guilty for keeping him away from hazel infact she was glad but now his constant pleading was frustrating her

"You have no right to meet her. Not anymore. You don't deserve her. You are nothing but a coward. So get lost and don't show your face again. " With that Lia slammed the door on his face not before catching a glimpse of the hurt expression on his face but that didn't melt her heart.

•°•°•°•°•

At the evening

Dylan was again standing there at the door of Lia's house pleading her again and again.

"DYLAN! " She screamed making him shut.

"Why don't you understand that she needs space and after what happened she needs some time to grasp the situation to deal with her mental state. And trust me watching you here will only deteriorate her health"

 Lia's eyes widened when she realized what she has said

" Health? What do you mean by health. Is she not good. Tell me. Let me meet her just once Lia.. I swear I'll leave silently after meeting her. Just once let me meet her.....I promise I won't even explain myself. I'll just see her once and leave. Please "

Lia couldn't believe her ears. How many times did this man used the please word.

"Fine" She grumbled. Dylan's eyes widened and then sparkled like a little kid as without wasting time he made a dash upwards to the stairs and then looked at lia. She motioned him to the right. Indicating in which room Hazel was.