Grief II

Jungkook walked carefully inside Chaeyoung's hospital room and his heart clenched seeing her surrounded by a lot of wires and machines. He'd never wished to see any human in that state no matter what their deed was.
He walked closer to Chaeyoung who was awake but unable to move. He smiled at her assuringly while she gave him a pale look that reflected the pain inside of her.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked.

"Fru- frustrated" Chaeyoung stuttered "I failed to punish myself for what I did"

"Don't say that, Suga hyung almost died when he found you"

"I wished to die everyday" a tear dropped from her eye "you have no idea what kind of insults I threw at him. I put all my anger and frustration on him when he was a victim himself"

"I've known him for more than 10 years and he never holds a grudge on anyone let alone his wife" Jungkook said with a smile.

"But I was wrong" she burst into tears.

"Please don't cry" jungkook panicked "your health is your priority now. You can sort it out with your husband afterwards. Please stop thinking that you're mistaken. You've been through enough yourself"

Jungkook made sure that Chaeyoung is well and left to give her time to rest as the doctor requested. On the other hand Suga was sick worried about her but was not able to see her. As he was walking back and forth in the hospital's corridor, his phone rang showing his father's name. He wanted to ignore it but he didn't want to risk his father suspecting anything so he picked up.

"I heard some good news about your wife" Mr. Min said through the phone making Suga clench his fist. He got triggered by the amount of evil his father carries but he tried to keep his cool so his plan works perfectly.

"yeah, she tried to end her life" Suga said in a low voice.

"Tried? that means she didn't die yet" Mr. Min got disappointed.

"No she didn't, but she changed the campany's ownership to my name" Suga announced as he stood next the nearest window "she was feeling guilty so she did that"

"oh! that's a great news" Mr. Min lit up "I can withdraw now, I will trust you with it"

"Yeah I think so" Suga looked down then ended the call.

"Did I hear it right?" a voice coming from behind Suga spoke "your wife is dying and you're doing business?"

"Dowan-shi! You came?" Suga shrugged and sat on the nearest bench.

"yeah, luckily I came and in time too" Dowan followed Suga feeling disappointed "what are you scheming?"

"I'm not scheming anything, I am doing what you're ass couldn't do this whole time" Suga rested elbows on his knees "I'm starting a war against my father. This mess should be stopped. I don't want anyone else comitting suicide because of it"

"What are you going to do?" Dowan asked worriedly as he shook Suga's shoulder.
The latter stood up feeling the heavy burden in his shoulder but at the same time he needed to end everything for good. He looked palely at Dowan then went back to stand by the window.

"The one who guards his secrets guards his life, but whoever is talkative will come to ruin it" Suga said with a faint smile.

"But your life is not in danger. Your father won't hurt you"

"Chaeyoung! That's my life and she's in danger" a tear dropped from Suga's eyes.

"I- I know but we agreed to work together. You can't confront him alone"

"Dowan-shi" Suga wiped his tear and turned to look at Dowan "they say it takes two to quarrel, but only one to end it; and I am that one"