nineteen

After a week, Winter insisted on going to her college, and even tho Karina tried to prevent her from going, she couldn't do much because she said that if she miss more classes, she'll get F for her final exam

"Are you sure you'll be fine, honey?", Karina said in concern as she pout while looking straight at Winter's eyes. Winter already standing right in front of the main door with her tote bag on, preparing to leave the house.

"I'll be fine, Rina. Ningning and Aeri promised to be with me today~", the younger girl replied with a little smile before Karina came closer to her and planted a soft peck on the younger girl's forehead.

"Take care, Winter. Tell me if you need anything later".

....

Winter, Ningning, and Aeri headed towards their class as usual. Despite many eyes looking at them, Winter tried to ignore them.

"Does the entire nation know your face, Winter?", Aeri asked and the younger girl immediately shook her head.

"No. Just this college. That's what Karina told me", Winter replied.

When they arrived at their class that was known full of Karina's fans, again many eyes were looking at Winter and anxious Winter couldn't help but grip both Aeri and Ning's arms tight. The three of them just walked towards their usual seats and sat there quietly. When Aeri saw someone was looking at Winter, the athlete gonna give them a death glare before they turn their head to somewhere else.

"Psst! Winter Kim!", The girl in front of them called Winter and Winter turn her head over to look at her classmates.

"Yeah... Yeji. Why?", WInter answered.

"Are you... really... Karina's-"

"Yes, she is. Why? Jealous?", Ning just cut Yeji's words and Yeji stop talking after that. The girl turns her head to the front again and talks to her seatmate which is Ryujin. Ning and Aeri just shook their head in annoyance. Now that everyone in the college knows, can't they just keep quiet about it and mind their business?

When the professor entered the class, the older man also gave Winter a look that she can't translate. But the way he looked at Winter wasn't the same as the students inside the college. The older man's eyes look nicer, and maybe he understands how is her situation better than the students here.

"Okay, class. Enough with your gossip or I'll give all of you F", he said boldly with his straight face and that's when everyone in the class became quiet again and stopped their activity from keep talking about Winter.

....

When the class ended, Aeri and Ningning were so responsible for keeping Winter safe and sound. They'll make sure that Winter gonna be at the center all the time, while Aeri is at her left and Ningning is on her right. It's all for Winter's protection and every time Winter said she wants to walk freely without being cornered like this, Aeri will smack her butt hard enough to make Winter give a death glare to her but at the same time couldn't fight back, and just follow their instructions.