Chapter 42 New Form Discovery

No one's POV

Currently at the beach, Nhazul was with Lana,  as she and Popplio were once again practicing their Balloons making skills, with it placing one over Lana's head.

Lana: Yes, it's perfect!

Nhazul: That's new. You're not trying to make a full body one?

Lana: No, since Popplio's Balloons aren't strong enough yet, I figured this would be the next best thing! Now I can take a stroll underwater!

Nhazul: ...-_-... I mean, you could just use a rebreather...

Lana just looked at Nhazul pouting, as he just shrugged his shoulders

Nhazul: Just saying...

Lana: Well, I prefer using Popplio's Balloons...!

Nhazul just rolled his eyes and chuckled.

Nhazul: Hey, don't let me stand in the way of what you prefer.

Lana then smiled at Nhazul again, before walking towards the water.

Lana: I wanna go for a quick dive before school. Wait for me?

Nhazul: Sure. Don't take too long.

Lana: Right, let's go Popplio!

Popplio: Lio!

Both Lana and Popplio both dived into the water, leaving Nhazul and Eevee on the surface. As the two swam down to the bottom, they saw multiple Water Type Pokémon swimming around, amazed.

Lana: This is amazing, Popplio!

Popplio: Pop!

As the two continued to swim, they both heard the cry of a Pokémon in pain.

Lana: What was that?

The two swam to where they heard the cry and they saw a Tentacruel brutality attacking a Growlithe, holding it down with it's tendrils, repeatedly hitting it with Poison Jabs, poisoning it.