𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

☆彡𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙛 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚彡☆

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙐𝙣𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

❝Do I look like I care?❞

STILL NO CLUES ABOUT Megumi's whereabouts, that woman for sure was hiding him very good too. You were just wasting time in this place, you have to talk to the owner to get answers... in your own way.

What was worse than not finding Megumi was the fact that Uzui sent a boy to the same house you're in. He still didn't learn his lesson yet! It wasn't enough that his three wives are missing, let alone sent a low ranked demon slayer. Another thing, those women must have some issues in their eyes. How can't they see that she was obviously a boy? Oh they must be joking! They must be telling the jokes! [Got the reference, lmao!].

Anyway...

Something else happened, it was that the Madam of the house was killed. Her corpse was found in front of the house, she was thrown by someone. You're sure it was Warabihime behind it.

As you were walking mindlessly through the hallways, someone bumped into you. You snapped back to reality and glared at whomever bumped into you only to find it was that yellow haired boy, "Watch where you're going." You coldly ordered, making the boy shiver in fear.

"I-I'm sorry-... Wait! Aren't you Uzui's wi-..." You quickly covered his mouth before he could finish the sentence. You glared down at him and dragged him to the nearby empty room. You made sure that nobody was nearby and shut the door, "Don't say this again, someone could've heard you." You stated, still glaring at him.

He continued to tremble and nodded, "I d-didn't mean t-to... Uzui san t-told us to look f-for you." He stuttered.

You tsk-ed and looked to the side, "He can't do anything right..." You mumbled under your breath, clenching your fists tightly. You faced the yellow haired boy again and glared, "Listen here brat, tell Uzui about me being here and I will make you never see daylight again." You warned, your green eyes flashing for a moment.

He nodded rapidly in reply as he found himself unable to say anything back to you. You hummed and pointed at the door, "Now get out." With that he ran out of the room.

You let out a deep sigh, "I'm sure that woman will definitely acknowledge him as a demon slayer, way to go Tengen." You thought, pinching the bridge of your nose.

You should speed up the mission to leave quickly.

-TIME SKIP-

You were in your room, putting on your usual fighting outfit... Your beige pants, black shirt and flat shoes. You have placed your loyal warm around your upper body to proceeded the mission. Now all you need to do it to speak with the owner of the house.

You jumped out of the window and carefully made your way to tge owners room. However, you were met with someone you don't want to see right now.

"Y/N?" Tengen spoke up while you frowned at him. You didn't say anything and continued to walk past him, but he stopped you and grabbed your wrist, "Wait! I want to tell you something." He stated which made you turn to face him.

You yanked your hand away from him and raised an eyebrow, "I'm all ears."

"I'm sorry about what I did... I shouldn't have sent Megumi here in the first place, but I'm still trying to look for him and the girls. I just need your help in this and I promise not to bother you anymore."

You pondered the thought in your head, any possible help is needed right now even though it's unwanted to you. Yes he would pain in the ass, but at least you will get your son back. The sooner you get him, the better it is. However, he should know that he mustn't interfere with your decisions and actions.

You let out a sigh and nodded, "Fine, but don't you dare order me around or get in my way, got it?" You declared coldly.

"Alright."

"I will go and talk to the owner, you wait here."

You didn't give him any chance to reply as you sneakily entered the room. You pulled a dagger and slowly approached the owner, he was busy looking at something that appeared to be a cloth of some sort.

Taking him off guard, you placed the dagger at his neck which made go stiff, "Say anything and I will split your neck open." You threatened with a dark voice. The man nodded and gulped, "Where's is "Gumi-chan"?" You asked, putting the dagger closer to his neck.

"S-She was taken by Warabihime Oiran and nobody has seen her after that, the same happened to the new girl, Zenko. They both disappeared."

Your grip on the dagger tightened, "What about Hinatsuru? Where is she?" You asked again. "She got sick and was taken to lowly brothel."

"You suspect anyone behind tge disappearances?"

"Yes."

"Let me guess, Warabihime Oiran."

He just nodded his head and you tsk-ed, this was useless. You didn't get any good information and knowing this woman, she is not in her room in this time. With a swift movement, you exited the room to the rooftop to meet up with Uzui.

"So? What did he say?"

You shook your head in disappointment, "Nothing useful about that boy you sent and Megumi, but Hinatsuru is in one of low brothels. I suggest we go there, she might know where did that hag took my son." You noticed that Uzui was looking at you dumbfounded.

"What?"

"How did you know about Zenitsu?"

You shrugged your shoulders, "It was obvious, anyway let's move." With that being said, you both started to run further into the lowly parts of Yoshiwara in search for Hinatsuru.

"By the way, what about the demon?"

"He is suspecting a woman named Warabihime, but don't bother yourself. She is not in the house around this time, let's look for Hinatsuru first."

The thing you didn't know was that Uzui was glad that you asked about Hinatsuru as well and were concerned about her. He thought you will just ask about Megumi, but he was mistaken. Maybe you care about the your co-wives and he just misunderstood you.

Maybe you're a very good person deep down.