x: ᴋᴀᴇʏᴀ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

I had finally arrived where Paimon and Aether were in front of the Knights of Favonius headquarters. "Hey." I said with a wave as I walked up to the two. Aether waved back at me and Paimon said, "We've heard that something is troubling Kaeya around town. If you really wanna become our traveling partner then you have to help." Paimon said with a 'hmph' at the end. "Aether. Not you. I want to become Aether's traveling partner. Not yours." I said to the female with a poker face. 

Aether again ignored out conflict and started walking so the two of us quickly followed.

Once we were in We all walked up to Kaeya just to hear him say, "This is bad... Such a hassle... What am I going to do..." "What's wrong Kaeya?" Aether asked the man which brought his attention to us. "Oh, thank the Thousand Winds! Aether, thank you for checking on me." The bluenette started, "Could you spare a moment?" He asked us. "Ewww. Cut it out with tat fancy talk," Paimon said as she waved he small hands around. 

"Wow your even rude." I said with an eye roll not listening to the conversation anymore. "What? I am not." Paimon said as she turned to me with her hands on her hips. "You just said ew about the way Kaeya speaks. Sounds rude to me." I said as I inspected my nails. 

"Come, follow me." Kaeya said which caught my attention. 

Paimon was currently scolding me with her eyes closed so I quickly followed after Aether leaving her there until I heard a "HEY!" From the girl and she quickly caught up to us as we all went outside to talk with Kaeya again.

"This place will do." Kaeya said as we all arrived. "Tell us what it's about already!" Paimon said with her hands on her hips. "Where should I begin.... Oh right, let me tell you a secret first." The man said to us. "It's a secret of my past, and I confide you to keep it." "Don't worry. Paimon's lip's are sealed." Paimon stated as I nodded at it too. "As a matter of fact, my grandfather was a pirate!" Kaeya said. 

There was complete silence as I just barley snickered in the back round. 

"Oh." Paimon said with a skeptical face, breaking the silence. "....Wait, why do you sound to blithe? Do you think I'm making it up?" Kaeya asked sounding offended.

He started talking about inheriting his eye patch and random stuff but what caught me off guard was when Aether said, "I never knew you could inherit eye patches." His blunt tone surprised me causing me to let out a small but muffled laugh. Kaeya looked at me offended and huffed in annoyance. 

"Yesterday I was looking at some notes my grandfather left and stumbled upon records that spoke of treasure." He said which actually peaked my interest. "Treasure?!" Paimon said excitedly. "According to his notes, the treasure is buried in the "Lost Arcadian Ruins." Kaeya explained. "Treasure." Paimon said excitedly again but this time she was lost in her own world. "But, the location of the ruins is currently unknown. I've tried searching for clues..." "Treasure!" Paimon said happily once again. "What kind of treasure is it?! Gold?! Or better yet.. gems?!" "Treasure like gold and gems are third rate treasures." Kaeya stated.

'Treasure has ratings?'

"My grandfather's treasure... is a sword!"

'Wow... I think gems arm way better then a sword but whatever I guess.'

-Timeskip-

We walked around for awhile asking random people for clues and soon went back to Kaeya who gave us some more information on the ruins. Which led us to this girl which then Aether had to kill some hillichurls. Yada yada yada. Some other stuff happened and now were standing in front of the ruins which didn't even look like ruins.