||7.||

•||Ch7: Without any Hesitation||•

||Mehrun's POV||

"Finally I got to see my niece," Phupho said, showering my face with her kisses and hugging me.

What she said made me feel so guilty that I wished to hide somewhere away from them.

"I am so sorry, Phupho. Something has delayed me so much that I couldn't find time to meet you," I told her in a quiet voice and kissed on her cheek.

Another lie.

Truth was I was just ignoring everyone from seeing.

"It's OK. Now you have come to meet me, I'm happy," She answered me, taking my face in her hands.

I smiled at her and listened to all her gossip. Saim excused himself and went to his room while I and Phupho continued to talk.

This was the moment that reminded me of how much I missed time like this when I ran to Phupho and talked to her nonstop. Starting from our favorite brand's dress to the gossip of some friend's lovelife to gossip of some random aunt's dressing style.

Currently, Phupho was telling me the recent things that happened in her friends circle then telling me which restaurant's food was good.

"Oh. I forgot to tell you that there will be a birthday party of Mrs. Ayesha Khan next week. Will you be going as well?" She asked me.

I stopped going to these parties for a long time as well as many small parties too. They all judged my relationship with Shaizum at every gathering. I knew he wasn't perfect and had many flaws but I loved him with all those flaws.

And he had given up on many things because of me and was still trying to change himself for me.

"I haven't decided," I answered her with a small smile.

"You are coming with us. Please say yes. Pleaseeee," She requested, holding my hands.

"OK." I agreed, helplessly because I couldn't find myself to say no to her pleadings.

"Mirha, I heard Mehrun's voice. Is she-,"

We heard Ammi's voice and turned around to see her entering the living room. I quickly got up and went towards her.

"I have seen you after two months, Mehrun. I especially prayed for you during umrah. How are you?" She asked me, holding my hands as I walked her to the couch and helped her sit.

"Just like before, Ammi. Congrats on your umrah," I replied as I sat beside her.

"Thank you. I have bought some gifts for you from Saudi Arabia. Don't forget to take them," She told me with a smile.

I nodded my head then asked her about her health then she told me and Phupho about the stories of her visit to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and what they did there.