Hero Meet

...

Midoriya stretched, "10 minutes until the meeting and I need food..
That's more than enough time to get some blood and invade the meeting"
He thought to himself.

His body felt amazing after all the sleep he had gotten.

He teleported away at once and into an alleyway in the city.

It didn't take all too long to find a victim and get some blood.
From there, Midoriya teleported straight to Aizawa completely Invisible.

"Midoriya...?"
Aizawa called out as his scent hit his nose.

"Here.
And I'm early aren't I?"

"More like just in time, we're only waiting on one more person"

"Who?"

"All might.
He's always late to meetings."

"Makes sense"

"You smell like blood did you g-"
Aizawa was cut off when suddenly spoken to.

"Hey eraserhead"
Edgeshot smiled, he had been seated next to him because of how the seating chart had worked.

All the heroes had been given a seat at the meeting, they were seated around a round circle table. It made things convenient when it came to talking.

They all had A plaque with their names on it where they were supposed to be seated.

"Hello"
Aizawa said a bit annoyed.

"This reaper villain sure is difficult to catch.
Do you think they're associated with the league?"
He asked.

"Who knows, maybe?

But isn't the league a pretty recent group?
Wasn't the blood reaper already an issue far before the league came into play?"
Aizawa asked.

"Yeah but the deaths caused by the blood reaper have had a sudden increase just around the time the league became a thing."

"I wouldn't be surprised. We don't know a thing about the blood reaper so anything's possible"

"Yeah..."

"We won't be able to have casual Convo during this meeting.
It's not an issue,
Only 1 person is doing the talking and it's you."

"I figured much"

All might ran inside, already 5 minutes late. "apologies everyone I was held up by traffic"
He said as he let out a deep breath and sat down at his seat, it was right next to Aizawa.

Midoriya stared in disgust as he flew up and sat above the table via floating.

"It's okay all might, now that you're here we can officially begin the meeting"
A detective with flat black hair and incoming beard stubble said.
It was detective Tsukauchi.

Everyone knew he had amazing detective abilities, especially for someone who was quirkless and could only rely on his own brain and not some supernatural power to help.

He was the #1 detective in Japan, the best of the best. Even with a sister with a lie detector and a detective herself, he was still able to out detective her.

"I suppose it was a good thing I came along.
I'll be able to see his work in action and see how much of a real threat he is."
Midoriya thought to himself as he fixed himself into a comfortable position.

"Okay.

The blood reaper is a notorious villain.
Because of the lack of evidence, we have no leads in the slightest.
The only thing that's pointed in the same direction is the condition of the victims after death.