Chapter 1.5 - People, what a bother.

1st September 21:23, District 26.

The moon has risen quite a bit, the night life of the most average district has begun. On the sidewalk of a road a boy around 16 with short ,soft, messy black hair and black eyes was walking on the sidewalk. He was wearing a grey hoodie with the hood up ,as well as having blue jeans and black shoes. He was walking until he got to an alleyway and he stood there debating to himself in his mind.

??? : If I go there it'll be faster but there will probably be some guy that'll bother me.

???: ugh but if I use the road it'll be 10 minutes longer to home.

He continued to stand there looking down at the alleyway and looking still debating in his head until he got to a decision.

??? : Lets just go alleyway. I can deal with them.

He turned and continued down it. He stopped when his phone rang from his hoodie pocket and he took it at his pocket and it said 'old man' on it and before he answered it he mumbled to himself after sighing.

???: What does Irido want now. I can't complain I'm still indebted to him.

He answered the call and immediately said as soon as he put it  to his ear with an annoyed tone

???: What now ,old man?

Irido: Can you find anything about a boy named Accelerator, red eyes, pale skin, skinny and white hair with an overall androgynous appearance.

???: Accelerator? Weird name.

He  then listened to what Irido had to say while still walking down the alleyway then spoke with the same tone.

??? : Accelerator? I'll see what can find, just send a picture old man.

He remarked in a bored tone whilst sighing in annoyance. Then he ended the call and sighed again and spoke to himself with a increasingly annoyed tone.

??? : Ugh, this is such a bother.

He then continued his walk. He walked through many dimly-lit and dirty alleyways. When he turned to another alleyway it gave a view to the pale moon in the sky making him stop to look at it with his hands in his pockets. His gaze was locked at the moon and he stood there simply looking at it.

Suddenly, he heard rapid footsteps behind him. He turned around and saw a man in his early twenties wearing a white t-shirt. He was stood a about 10 meters away from the boy. He had a gun in his left had pointed towards him and the boy simply stood there. The man with a insane smile that belonged to a mental asylum for killers. He spoke to the boy with a voice full of accomplishment.

Man: I finally found you ,bastard!

???: Huh? More things to bother me.

The man then stayed silent and pulled the trigger shooting his gun at the boy. The boy simply stayed still. The bang from the gun echoed in the alleyway. When the bullet came into contact with his hoodie, a small area of the hoodie where the bullet was about to touch, turned into a matte black material. The bullet touched the material then stopped immediately before dropping.

The man froze in place while the boy stood there before sighing and saying with a bored tone.

???: Can't I have a lazy life?

He then stepped towards a metal pipe and tapped on it twice, each tap being 30 centimeters apart. He then grabbed it and it easily detached. At the places where he had tapped showed a perfect and clean cut. The part of the pipe he had in his hand transformed into a sharp and long cone.