❪ 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 ❫

mature content

as usual, the children were at school and madison, danielle and i were at home doing pack stuff

as usual, the children were at school and madison, danielle and i were at home doing pack stuff. it was soon time for them to hand down the alpha to elizabeth, seeing as she turns 17 next week. time has really flown.

i was horny and they weren't paying me any mind. i wasn't making it obvious that i wanted them but oh my god— my holes needed to be filled right now.

no matter how old they get, i don't think their seed will expire — if that's a thing. if they're 43 and going this hard then damn. they look 21 and they're still fine as the day i met them.

it's like they're aging backwards.

i got up from the office, pecking both of their cheeks.

"im going to make us some food. i'll be back soon," i said and they nodded.

i felt eyes piercing through my skin as i walked to the door and i turned and looked around at them, raising my eyebrows.

"we cant help it. you're just so damn sexy," i saw danielle adjusting herself and i smirked. i chuckled and shook my head, leaving the office.

we were in our house so i didn't have to see any maids with the plan that was forming in my head. first, i went to the bedroom and changed from my current outfit into a outfit that i purchased not too long ago.

i took up the buttplug with a circular top and placed it between my lips

i took up the buttplug with a circular top and placed it between my lips. i sucked it off, lubricating it and lifted the dress. i pushed the plug in my ass, moaning softly as the thick plug went in my ass.

i went downstairs and made three egg sandwiches and placed orange juices on a tray with the food. i placed the leash down on the side of the tray and went back up to their office.

i used my foot to push open the door and their head snapped up to me.

"lunch is served."

"oh–"

"damn–"

i smirked and rested the tray down on the table.

"i can't decide which i want to eat first — you or the food."

"the healthier one first," i shrieked when madison lifted me up and placed me on the table.

"i was actually talking about the fo—"

i was cut off my sentence when she spread my legs and her hand went down to my bare pussy and started to rub my pussy. i gripped her shoulder as she rubbed my pussy fastly. my eyes rolled back in my head and a throaty moan slipped from my lips.

madison stopped and i felt danielle behind me. she ripped the back of the dress and madison took my hands out of the fabric and throw it across the room.

immediately, her lips latched onto my nipple and my hand went in her hair.

danielle tilted my head back and gripped my hair for more grip on my neck. she smashed our lips together but i couldn't kiss her back properly as uncontrollable moans slipped from my lips.

"fuck, fuck, fuck," i whimpered.

i heard a zip being puled down and before i knew it, madison was lining up at my entrance.

"we're leaving oral for when we decide that you should get the full package." the package is the entire thing. oral, foreplay, intercourse and stimulation.

madison thrusts inside my walls and i groaned in pleasure.

she started moving her hips at a fast pace, her balls slapping against my pussy. the sloppy sounds turned me on even more and it had me moaning loudly in danielle's shoulder.

"that's the spot. oh my god!" i moaned loudly, "don't s-stop, daddy."

madison slapped the side of my breast and a pained moan came from my lips. she started to pulsate inside of me, the same time i clenched around her cock signalling i was near my orgasm.

danielle shoved the papers off of the table and made me lay down on the desk. she pulled down her pants and boxers and took out her dick. she made me open my mouth and i took her dick in my mouth.

the moan that came from my lips came out as a gag, making danielle chuckled a bit.

she started to fuck my mouth, gags coming from my mouth. madison cummed in me the same i did and she let out sexy moans.

fuck.

madison placed her hand on my lower stomach and thrusted in my cunt slowly, helping both of us down from our high.

my mind disappeared and all the thoughts did as she got on her knees and started to eat me out. my eyes rolled to the back of my head and they both continued to use me as they pleased.

before i knew it, i was cumming on her tongue and danielle was messing up my face with her cum.