chapter 31

Next morning as the couple woke up both couldn't help but to smile. "Finally I don't have to dread seeing another day". Y/N whispered in her morning voice jungkook missed hearing but her choice of words made his heart clench. "Don't say those things babe, leave that in the past now, that's gone she's gone, we're all here and we can be happy now, that's all that matters".

Y/N smiled as they shared a kiss. She didn't know what she'd do without jungkook by her side through everything. "Then she remembered last night. She chuckled. "Are u in any pain angel"? She asked getting up. She was still naked jungkook was still in his clothes from last night. She saw her clothes right beside the bed. Getting up she put on her sports bra and boxers. "A little, can u carry me please"? "Sure".

Picking jungkook up in bridal style y/n walked to the bathroom and they both took a bath together. Once done they both changed into these ready to go downstairs for breakfast.

Y/N

Y/N

Jk

Both if them walked downstairs as jungkook wasn't in excess pain he could still walk. Y/N still offered to carry him but he declined saying he wanted to walk the pain off as it wasn't too much. As they got to the kitchen y/n sat down and watched jungkook make breakfast. They were having a good conversation when they heard footsteps approaching. Turning around y/n saw yoona.

"Good morning eomma". "Good morning Miss Kim what are u wearing"? Y/N said making jungkook turn to look at yoona. "Wow baby u look pretty". "Thanks appa". "What? U approve of that, she shouldn't be dressing like that". "Babe, come on she's almost 16 let her live". "Almost 16 or not I don't care". "Eomma u said I can't dress like this to go out I'm home leave me". "Yoona that's too much for just being home anyway". "Babe, leave her". "You spoil her too much".

Yoona smirked. "Appas princess". She said as she sat down beside y/n.

This is what she wore.

"Beside that u do realize you're the one that bought those for her right"? Jungkook said looking at y/n

"Beside that u do realize you're the one that bought those for her right"? Jungkook said looking at y/n. "What no I didnt". "Yeah u did". "When"? "A while ago, but it doesn't matter u bought it for her so now that she's wearing it don't complain". Y/N rolled her eyes in defeat then yoona said something that made jungkook flustered and y/n smirk. "By the way I'm telling yall now I want it to be a girl".

Jungkook looked at her. "W-what are u talking about". Yoona gave him a look making him immediately turn back around as her and y/n laughed high fiving each other. "So, u got any boyfriend yet"? Y/N asked catching yoona off guard. Y/N bit her bottom lip shaking her head then hoped off her seat standing beside y/n. "Uhm actually about that".

She signaled y/n to bring her ear a bit closer and whispered to her. "I-i like a g-girl". She pulled back to see y/n looking at her in shock. She hung her head low feeling herself start to panic more and more by the second. But soon she felt her mother's arms wrap around her in a warm hug. "That's great baby". Hearing that yoona smiled at her mom. Meanwhile jungkook was watching them with a smile.

He already knew yoona was a lesbian, for a while she'd been scared to tell y/n even tho jungkook told yoona what she already knew. That y/n is a bisexual she wouldn't get mad it's normal but still she was a little hesitant. But now she felt good finally getting it off her chest. "So who is she"? Y/N asked pulling back. "One of my friends from my online class". "Can I see her"? Yoona nodded and pulled out her phone getting a picture of the girl.

"Hm, she's pretty, whats her name"? "Her name is Rosè she's 17 going to be 18"

"Hm, she's pretty, whats her name"? "Her name is Rosè she's 17 going to be 18". Y/N nodded. "But she's two years older how is she in your class"? "We have mixed math classes". Y/N nodded. "She said she's moving to seol in a months time, she's from Australia and she moved now she's in Busan, she's still looking for an apartment".

Then y/n said something that had yoona jumping around in happiness. "We have lots of extra rooms, tell her to ask her parents she can stay with u if she wishes". "Really, yess, thanks eomma I love u". Soon someone fake coughed. Looking up from her phone where she was texting yoona gave a nervous smile. "I love u too appa". Jungkook playfully tolled his eyes as he set down everyone's meals.