Chapter 37 - Come With Me

It had been a couple days since the whole thing with my dad had happened, and I think everything was starting to die down. I started working on my college work again. I was even looking into apartments cause I knew I couldn't stay with my aunt forever. I needed to get a job as well, to pay for rent of course. I couldn't keep living off my aunts paychecks.
I sat in my room at my desk, scrolling through possible apartments, when I heard the door behind me begin to creek open. I suddenly felt two furry arms wrap around me.
"Hey Springy." I said, patting his arm. "Did ya need something?"
"Just wondering how you're doing in here. Whatcha been up too?" He asked, looking down at my laptop screen. "Apartments?"
I rubber the back of my neck. "Yeah, I can't really stay here forever. Once I finish my schooling I plan on getting out of this town. I wanna be as far away from my dad as I can be, and as far away from my old life as well."
Springtrap pulled away. "You're gonna leave?" He had a hint of pain in his voice.
"Well yeah. I can't exactly keep living off my aunt. She's already got her hands full with Harry and Matt, plus you. I'd hate to burden her with me staying here." I looked up at Springtrap, suddenly understanding what he meant by I was leaving. "Oh Springtrap, I didn't mean, I'm not saying I don't-" I sighed, grabbing his hands and holding them close to my heart. "What I'm trying to say is, I was hoping you'd come with me."
Springtraps eyes widened, looking back down at me. "Y/N, I-I don't know what to say. I mean all of my friends are here, Harry, Deliah, Nick, your aunt, hell even Matt. But..." Springtrap sighed, kneeling down and placing his cold hand on my cheek. "I'll have to think about it. In the mean time I should let you get back to your thing." He kissed my cheek. "I love you darling."
I blushed. "Okay, I understand, and I love you too fur ball." I smiled, turning back towards my laptop as Springtrap exited my room.