❪ 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 ❫

mature content

they eased up and i licked off the excess cum on my lips

madison pulled out the butt plug and placed it on my lips. i opened my mouth and sucked off the plug, looking her in the eyes. she removed it from my lip and stuck it back in my ass, making me whimper softly.

madison removed the butt plug from my ass and placed it on the desk beside me. she grabbed her chair and sat down in it, hoisting the chair so it was at height with the desk. danielle came around me lifted me up. madison held her dick in her hand as i sunk down on her.

i gasped in pleasure and looked up at danielle. she positioned her dick at my front entrance and she placed her hands on the handles of the chair, entering my pussy.

my brows furrowed and my jaw dropped slightly.

they both started to move their hips on a steady pace, one going in and one going out.

"i feel so full," i moaned and my hands went around danielle's back.

they picked up their pace eventually, keeping the same rhythm. madison's cock filled me up even more than i normally was. it's like they've gotten bigger.

my wolf purred in my head and i could feel myself getting better and wetter.

madison placed her hands on my thighs and they slowed down.

i bounced on both of their cocks, moans coming all three of us. it was a hassle to move on two cocks but i managed. i was used to it — them slutting me out like this and roleplay.

i remember this one time when i was a student and i seemingly got 'glued' to their table. madison was the teacher and danielle was the substitute.

my mates took over control as they started to fuck my holes again at their pace. i felt myself nearing my third orgasm and my claws extended a bit, scraping danielle's back.

"im gonna cum," i panted.

danielle's hand went down to rub my clit, "don't cum yet, slut." she growled in my ear.

"b-but i can't h-hold it," i pleaded.

madison slapped my inner thigh, growling in my ear.

"well you better or you won't like the consequences that follow."

her hand went to my hair and she tugged it back. my pussy and ass clenched continuously as they fucked me.

they both started to pulsate at the same time and before i knew it, all three of us was coming, swears, moans and pants coming us. all that was heard in the office was our laboured breathing and the sound of us fucking.

they pulled out of holes, their cum leaking from both my entrances. madison took the plug that was been handed to her and she shoved it in my ass, plugging me with her cum inside me.

i whined.

this was the second time she was doing this.

"it's going to leak out," i pouted and turned to look at her.

"if it does, you just clean up the mess you made."

i blow out my cheeks and danielle lifted me up. she made me lay on my stomach on the desk and smacked my ass. danielle grabbed my hand and brought it around my back and started to fuck me from back ways.

fuck, let's just say that when we were finished, it was a cum bath.

- au revoir😻