🅒hapter 46- Danced

Hi readers ^^
.........

Waking up from the sun light, Jax woke up badly. Eye bags were pasted under his eyes, last night he felt very anxious. Seth came back last night and he knows Seth was in a bad mood.

Walking out from his room, Jax looked at Seth's door and hesitated if he should he knock on Seth's door or not. Thinking about Seth's class at night, Jax reluctantly left and went down stairs.

Jasmine who is sipping on her tea looked at her brother. She knew something was up and followed her brother to the kitchen, who is preparing breakfast.

“What's wrong bro?” Jasmine gently voiced. Jax looked at his sister, aggrieved. He didn't want to answer his sister and just continues to make breakfast.

Coming down, Seth didn't slept at all and in the morning he went down in a bad mood. Jasmine just came out from the kitchen and another little young man is in a bad mood.

“What is wrong with you all?” Jasmine said confused and sat down on the sofa.

Seth came in the kitchen and prepared some milk, he took a sip and suddenly vomited the milk out. Jax was worried and quickly throws the milk, and wiped Seth's mouth.

“Are you okay? Did you drink the expired milk?” worriedly says. “Expired? Why did you not throw it?!” huffed, Seth was more irritated than ever before.

“Sorry darling, I was wrong. I'm never gonna make this mistake again, so please forgive me okay?” hugging Seth tightly rubbing Seth's back.

“Why do you sound like it's not about the milk you are saying sorry, but other things?” Seth tells Jax. Jax then broke from the hug and meet Seth's beautiful eyes.

“Well, you came back last night irritated and I thought you were angry at me for some unknown reasons, so I thought....”

“How could I not be angry when we Dark class are being treated as a hunting dogs without benefits!?!” folding his arms to his chest, Seth pouts.

Jax sighed and coaxed his lover while being scolded by Seth at the same time. The topic were mainly about dark class being banned from the camping activity, which was a dangerous event in the campus.

What Seth didn't know is that all other activities in the school was all banned for Dark class. Confessing this, Seth was even more enraged and almost picked up a knife.

“Darling, calm down for me please~ I'm sorry, don't be angry I'll fix it, really.” coaxing so professional, Jax was really reluctant to let the dark class being out from the banned.

Jax knows how dangerous the school activities all year round and doesn't want Seth to be hurt, but he was still afraid that maybe if he wouldn't remove the dark class from being banned, Seth would not face him and just ignore him in the future.

Also not knowing, Jax then leans closer to Seth's face, on act to kiss.

Seeing that the lover not resisting, Jax land his lips to the other party's soft and sweet lips, using his tongue to break the closed lips, Jax and Seth's tongue danced together. Sucking and nibbling on the reddish lips, Jax felt very happy.

Seth hooked his arms around Jax’s neck and back along with the kiss, like Jax who nibbled, Seth also nibbled his lover's lips. Running out of air, Jax licked Seth's lips and finally broke away

Seth's eyes were misty and his breath were staggers. “You already ran out of air?” Seth ridiculed.

After that a sound of breaking stole the attention of the two and saw the shocked face of the princess.