jealousy (smut)

Nightmare pov:

Me and everyone else in the gang was getting ready for a meeting with the stars. Well everyone except killer. He was getting ready for his first date with colour. He had come to me asking to skip the meeting for it and swore me to secrecy about it because he didn't want everyone else knowing. I respect he wishes and told him I was proud. Killer looks up to me like a dad at times so I try to be there for him. He also looks at horror and dust like brothers and error like an annoying uncle. Killer is sensitive about family so we all try to be there for him even if he doesn't know it.

I was looking in the mirror comparing to different outfits to each other "you guys think purple or greeny black?" I asked. Grumpy, Henry and sleepy gestured to the greeny black while dopey chose purple "Geen it is!" I said beginning to take my current clothes off and put the suit on. Once I was dressed and ready I realised I needed to talk to the tentacles about the meeting "ok... Boys you can't be there for the meeting" I said. They all looked a bit shocked and grumpy got a bit angry "listen it's really important and you guys would get bored and distract me. It'll only be an hour or so which is no where near as long as my mission" I said. They all stared at me irritated. Sleepy and Henry left after a minute obviously upset. Dopey and grumpy stayed annoyed about the rule "you guys can come out as soon as I get home alright?" I said. Dopey seemed to pause a minute while grumpy continued to look annoyed "if you do this I'll let you guys eat chocolate later" I tended not to let them have any sugar because they became extremely active and horny, like to the point of fucking me for hours in end. They perked up a bit before leaving. I sighed relieved and headed downstairs to meet everyone. "Hey wheres killer?" Horror asked "oh uhh... He felt really sick and I let him stay in bed" I said making up a lie "you know he is probably facing to get out of the meeting?" Dust said "I checked his temperature to make sure" I said. They all seemed to believe me without a second thought and we left for the meeting. We arrived at the star sanses head quarters. They walked us inside and showed us to a big room with a huge table in the centre. We all sat down anxiously waiting to see what this would be about "so as you all know we have been fighting each other to destroy the AU's and protect them for years now" ink started "but I would like to form a truce" he said. We all looked at each other "what sort of truce?" I asked "error stopped destroying the AU's and I stop creating AU's. You can continue to kill and cause havoc to gain negative energy but you can only do that to two AU's a day without completely ruining then beyond repair. We will stop attacking you and trying to stop you from doing this" he said. We all looked at each other. Everyone gave me a positive response to the idea "... I think that could work".

We continued to discuss the truce and make little edits to it for about another hour untill we were satisfied and shook hand to agree. "Well then why not a celebration for our new truce!" Blue said excitedly. "That could be fun" dust said. I thought for a second "eh why not" I said Shrugging. "Ink can we pleeeaaaaaaaase!" Blue said holding inks arm "sure! It sounds fun!" He said cheerfully. "When?" Error asked "how about this weekend?" Dream asked "that sounds fine" I said. We all agreed on it and headed back to the castel. As soon as I stepped through the door I felt a strike to the head "ow! Why???" I said annoyed. I saw grumpy had done it and he looked pissed "what did I do??" I asked rubbing my head. He made an angry gurgling sound "if your upset about something use your words" I said mockingly to highlight the fact he couldn't speak. He gave me a angry look clearly not amused about the comment "don't they hate you doing to parties?" Horror asked. I paused before signing "grumpy is that why your being an asshole?" I asked. He nodded. I rubbed the space between my eyes as all of them woke up and looked at me annoyed "pfft- good luck with that one boss!" Error said leaving. They all left laughing slightly at my situation. I sighed again before heading to my room to talk about it with them "it's one party and it's not even really a party" I said starting to unbutton my shirt. Grumpy gurgled at me annoyed clearly "i know you don't want me going but I couldn't skip even if I wanted to. It would be insanely rude and especially since it to celebrate the knew truce" I said taking my tie of and starting to pull my shirt off. Henry made a slight sad gurgle at me "I know, I know I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you ok?" I said petting him a bit. He seemed to cheer up but the rest were still annoyed. I began to take my pants off and started looking for something else to wear "being in a mood with me won't fix anything. I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to" I said pulling out a comfy t-shirt that said "I'm dead inside" with a smiling emoji on it. It was a tan colour with blue writing. I slipped it over my head it quickly being covered in goop and the tentacle spearing from that goop on the back. You could still kinda see the writing and picture but not much. Sleepy finally stopped being annoyed and just chilled on my shoulder trying to sleep. I pet him a bit before looking for some bottom clothing to wear. I leaned into my draw and felt something lifted my feet up and push me all the way into the draw. I turned around and looked up seeing dopey giggling to himself before him and grumpy did a high five or I guess a high tentacle in their case "haha very funny" I said getting out "noe that you got your revenge will you stop being mad at me?" I asked. Dopey nodded plopping on my head like normal. Grumpy still seemed... Grumpy but that was just the way he was. I grabbed some trackies and our them in heading downstairs to eat something.