Touko

2 years sure do fly fast I thought to myself. Me and Zekrom stopped home after so long. My mom was so happy to see me. She explained how she once thought some other girl was me. I laughed at her humorously.
"Wow mom. How original!"
"So did you ever find him?"
"Oh. . . No. I never did." I said sadly.
"Sorry sweetie, I'm sure he's out there somewhere."
"Yeah, somewhere." I looked out the window. Zekrom and Samurott were playing, Combining their moves to make small explosions. I smiled at them, such good friends!

I hurried up to my room. I laid on my bed and let out a deep sigh. I was so bored!! My Zoroa laid next to letting out little whimpers.
"I'm fine,Zoroa."
He gave me that look that said " that's a lie"
"Fine, i just miss him. I'm starting to even forget what he looks like." I said holding my head in frustration trying to remember N. Zoroa went under my bed and pulled out a magazine, It had Nimbasa City on the cover. I took the magazine from zoroa. Looking closely at it, the first thing to catch my eye was the Ferris wheel.

Zoroa made a little bark and wagged his fluffy tail.
"We should go back." I grabbed my bag and went out the front door, speeding past my mom. She seemed pretty shocked to see me leave so soon.
I returned my Pokemon to their capsules and went off to Nimbasa. . . I had to see him again!