Part 11 - New Heights

Sidharth was waiting for Sana to come to bed, but, she was sitting with Pavitra and Jasmine and gossiping about Sidharth. Both of them were telling the changes they now see in Sidharth after Bigg boss. After waiting for Sana for long, Sidharth came out to living to see Sana with others.Sid: Aaja Moti, Sote hai.Sana replied sternly: Tu jaa sone. Mujhe need nahi aa rahi. Main baatein kar rahi hu

Sid turned on his manaofying switch: Kya baate ho rahi hai? he said while pulling himself inside Shehnaaz's quilt. Shehnaaz feet were near his lap, he started messaging her feet like a reflex. Pavitra smiled looking how Sidharth does small caring things for Sana instinctively.

Pavitra: Kuch khaas nahi main bata rahi thi ki tu kitna bada Majnu lagta hai but Sana nahi mantiSid raising his eyebrows: Maaaainnn..aauurr MANJU. Aisa to nahi ho saktaPavitra: Maine dekha tha tu apni GF ke saath tab kaise behave karta tha. You have been tamed.

'Tamed..iska matlab kya hota hai...Akdu?'. Both Pavitra and Jasmine were laughing at Sana's innocent and Sid's embarrassed face. Sidharth tried to defend himself 'Abhi naa jyada ho raha hai, main humesha hi aisa tha'. Pavitra continued pulling his leg 'Matlab aap sabko utni hi importance dete the jitna Sana ko dete ho, mujhe laga Sana special hai. Sorry Sana, tu uski long list mein ek aur GF hai. But Sidharth, aise Sana ke muh pe nahi bolna tha' She said dramatically. 

Sidharth opened his mouth in fake amazement and said 'Tu chal baby, inke paas se. Naagin hai dono, bas Zeher ugal rahi hai' 

Sana by now had completely forgotten about her anger and was completely engrossed in their conversation.

Sana: Chup kar Sidharth. Aap batao Pavitra, yeh sach much bahut akdu tha pehle?

Pavitra looked at Sidharth 'Kya bolta hai, sab sach bata du?' she took a pause to see Sana's curious expression but decided not to play around anymore as she was too innocent. 'Arey kuch nahi hai, tere pehle iski girlfriends ka kuch pata nahi tha, bahut private tha. Pehli baar itna open dekha hai maine.' Sana looked at Sidharth with disappointment 'Kya yaar, kaisa banda hai tu, koi mazze wali baat nahi milli. Itna kya darta tha tu, koi usko marta kya'. Sidharth was shocked 'Tujhe chahiye kya bey?'. 'Tera JULOOS' she replied casually making Jasmine and Pavitra burst into laughter.

Finally it was there last day in BB house. They had enjoyed their stay as this time they were not targeted, manipulated or put down. They bid goodbye's to everyone. 

Sana: Sidharth, ghar se nahi jana. Pata nahi kya hoga bahar.

Sidharth saw her scared expression 'Kya hua, itna kyun tesion le rahi hai?'

Sana: Main naa koi interview nahi de rahi 1 month tak. Jyada over kar diya. Itna dil shil sab nahi bolna tha. Pata nahi kaisa reaction hoga sabka.

Sidharth started rubbing her hand: Koi jhoot to nahi bola naa, tab kyu pareshan hai. Aur maine kuch bola tujhe? ye humare baare mein hai aur jab tak main aur tu ok hai tab tak kya farak padta hai

Sana: Haan haan, yeh sab bolna aacha hai but feel hota hai yaar

Sidharth: Ab to launda bhi option nahi hai, aur kya kar sakte hai tere liye. He teased her lighting the mood

Sana: Kitni bakwaas karta hai naa tu. Kuch naya kar, hamesha launda launda. Koi mil gaya naa launda to tu sabse pehle Rainbow banayega uska.

They came out and saw Kaushal waiting for them with an unreadable expression. He gave them their phones and didn't speak anything. 'Yeh gussa hai kya Sidharth?' asked Sana. 'Pata nahi' replied Sidharth as he was worried himself. They both opened their phone and saw so many congratulatory messages for their relationship. Then they both opened social media account, Sana's hands were shaking. Her eyes widened with amazement, everyone was loving them. For the first time there was no fan war, Everyone was supporting them. All the news channel published only positive articles about them. Finally they looked at Kaushal with puzzled expression 'Tum log ko kya lagta hai sirf tum mujhe surprise de sakte ho? Its a revenge. Tum dono to andar aram se love story bana rahe the, main akele sab bahar sambhal raha tha. But its good guys, ab mujhe tum dono ke articles pe tension nahi leni padegi. Aur ab to tumhara SNIT gang bhi berojgar ho gaya.' They all laughed.  'Waise you guys received a lot of projects and many people want to cast you together. Maine saari scripts ghar bhijwa di hai. Rest for a day or two, then go through them and decide on what you want to work. And Sana, tere liye to bahut bada surprise hai ghar pe.' Said Kaushal in a very excited tone. 'Mujhe kissi bade serial ka lead bana diya hai kya?' Sana asked curiously. Kaushal looking disappointed 'Tu kitna underestimate karti hai khud ko. Main ab aur kuch nahi bol raha, ghar jao aur aram karo'

They went back home and saw stacks of gifts from fans on one side of the room and several scripts on table in front of them. There was one script that Shehbaaz was holding in a decorated tray and Rita Maa was smiling with happiness standing next to him. Sana went near him and saw it was for a Punjabi movie 'Honsla Rakh' with Diljit. She started jumping with joy and quickly ran towards Sidharth to hug him.

Sana almost shouting with excitement: Tujhe pata hai kiski script hai Sidharth? Diljit ke saath movie offer hui hai mujhe. 'The Diljit Dosanjh' ke saath. Tujhe pata bhi hai woh kitne bade star hai Punjabi film industry mein.  

Sidharth was happy for her success 'Congratulation Baby, you deserve it' he said with pride and love in his eyes

They spent their entire evening with family that came to congratulate Sana for her movie and them for their successful stay in BB house. After a long chitchat everyone decided to go back home and as soon everyone left, Sidharth immediately pinned her to the wall and kissed her passionately. 'Congratulation Jaan' he said in his husky voice. Sana was surprised 'Baby, hum to saath mein hi the itne din se?'. 'Saath mein the but phir bhi itne paas mein nahi the' he replied and started kissing her again. He picked her up without breaking the kiss and took her to the bedroom. Placed her on bed and looked at her intensely 'So, Shehnaaz Gill, tumne Hulk Shukla, Teddy Shukla, Chanth Shukla sab dekh liya, aaj main Sidharth Grey se milata hu'. Before she could understand anything, Sidharth was busy showing her 50 shades of Shukla 😋🥰