059

Katsuki and Elena sat on the sand while Katsuki hugged her from behind as his face was buried into the crook of her neck. "You know, the class would awake suspicion if they saw us now." Elena said, giggling cause he was tickling her a little.

"I don't give a damn. I could tell the world about your dumb ass if I wanted to." Katsuki mumbled into her hair. Elena ran her fingers through his hair and smiled widely as they looked at the sunset. "But someone should tell Denki. He loves hitting on me." Elena chuckled as Katsuki raised his head and looked at her. He nodded before they looked at the sunset together.

"Hey, Elena and Bakugo! We are having barbecue. Are you coming?" Kirishima asked, scratching his neck upon seeing the two having a small moment. "In a sec, Shitty hair!" Katsuki said beginning to hug Elena tighter. Kirishima nodded and left. "You know, you're so spiky on the outside, but to me, you're like a little teddy bear! Not to mention your hair is really fluffy." She said and ruffled his hair.

Katsuki rolled his eyes before he kissed her cheek. "Shut up little shit." Katsuki grinned as Elena looked at him. Just before she could speak any further, Katsuki had caught her lips with his own. He had gave her a gentle kiss. So gentle that Elena had forgot to kiss him back.

She looked at him shocked. "Did someone put something in your brownies?" Elena asked, her eyes widen as she checked his pupils. Katsuki chuckled before he got up and helped her up. "No but seriously! Did they?" Elena asked, squeezing his hand as they walked. Kat only glared at her before they continued walking.

"There you guys are! You lovebirds can't just leave Shinso like that!" Denki said, side-hugging Shinso. Elena sweat dropped before she walked over to Sato to get a look at the barbecue. "Let me help!" Elena said, smiling at Sato. "You can use one of these?" Katsuki asked, putting his hand on her head as Shinso joined them.

"Elena is a master at it actually. She used to do it back at our house when we invited her for parties in summer! She's been a master at it since she was like 10" Shinso said and looked at Katsuki.

"Damn, I hit the jackpot." Katsuki whispered close to her ear. Elena shivered before she glared up at him. "That's mean." She mumbled grumpily before she looked at Sato. "What're we eating, then?" She asked.

"Hotdogs, Burgers, Steak, etcetera. I can do it if you want!" Sato said, sweat-dropping. "I don't mind doing it!" Elena said before she grabbed the tongs. "Did you marinate the steak and season the chicken?" She asked Sato. Since he was the one that had brung everything, she supposed that he had.

"Yeah, my mom helped me with it." Sato responded when Katsuki had hugged Elena from behind. "Alright then." Elena said before she put the steak and everything on the grill. Unfortunately for Elena, Sato had already done most of it such as warm up the grill and put all the coal in it.

Katsuki was honestly impressed to find out about the things he hadn't known before about her. He really did hit the jackpot, and he thought so to the fullest.

Elena knew that the class had most likely already found out about their relationship through those who already knew. "Kat, everybody knows. They are staring." Elena whispered to the sleepy boy on her shoulder. "I know, Shitty hair told Dunce face. And dunce face had screamed it all over the beach." Katsuki mumbled. "Was that when I fell asleep?" Elena asked as she flipped the steak. Katsuki only hummed in response. Shinso was talking to some of the classmates, actually socializing.

"You're adorable."

_______________________

As all of them ate, they praised Elena and Sato for their work. Elena only scratched the back of her head. "Sato was the one that did the seasoning and all that. I just grilled it..." Elena said shyly as her cheeks flushed red.