𝙊𝙃 𝘼 𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙂𝙊𝙉? 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘼 𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙇 𝘿𝘼𝙔

—————————————————————

2nd pov

you got back into the tavern and met with jean and venti again in the afternoon, you told them you cant go with them to search the other tears of dvalin "i have to take care of something for now so lets all meet when youre finish" You said as they nod, you give aether a orb "call me when youre done" he gave you a little nod, you smiled a little bit before walking out the tavern

"where do you think she's going?" Paimon asks as she put her hands behind her while tilting her head a bit "Dont know but its probably not as bad" He replies.

------

you went to diluc's home as your important business you have is in there "Adeline? can i get Cyber" You asked politely to the head maid

"Yes lady (Name)" she bows and leaves before you could argue about the formality, you sighed as you took out your phone from mid air and start to watch animal memes, yep you have wifi and its from your universe too, convenient am i right?

You were aware of the creature running towards you, you faced it and opened your arms, ready to catch it, it opened its wings to the air high enough, Cyber is a dragon, a dragon made from your own soul and not to mention was the reason why you can use your wifi "Cyber! its been so long" You chuckled as she huffs cold breath "Ah are you angry at me for leaving you for 3 months? is diluc that bad?"

i can answer that and its a no, in fact diluc is a great dragon babysitter.

"want to go for a fly? you want to dont you!" You coddle the dragon, the dragon in your arms jumped out and flapped it's wings waiting for you, of course the manor had seen this multiple times but to some, something like a dragon would always be scary or ancient, it was amusing to you to be scared of a little dragon who could even barely bring itself to bite a hand forcefully.

the dragon leaped to the air as orbs of electro popped out into your hands, You made it float to the top as the center of it started to form into a hoop with a transparent screen on it, the dragon fly fast to the hoop, shooting a small blue teal orb and disappeared when it passed through the hoop.

the screen left trails of small electro particles, you put a timer on how long it'll take for her to teleport all the way to the entrance of the chasm and back to you,you teleported to dragon spine's nail to see how good Cyber's detection improved, a moment later, a void of purple glitch forms on thin air and comes out the dragon that straight goes to your embrace "hm youre improving already, are you ready to meet a few people or would you rather stay on the manor?" You can tell the displeasure of the dragon from the huff it gave you when you said the word 'stay on the manor'

"i take your answer as the former" You said, walking away with the little dragon on your arms that started sleeping peacefully 'ah how will i ever go inside the tavern without causing panic' You thought when you are already near the city "guess ill have to do this in the harder way" You sighed, summoning your claymore and sitting on it, you snapped your fingers as it started to float to the city walls where its nearest on the tavern "Im gonna get myself arrested if someone saw me" You pinched your nose bridge as you entered the tavern's Balcony door