Chapter 30

It's been a few days after the School Festival and now it's time. All the Teachers and the Pro Heroes are preparing for their travel to Remnant.

Nezu: Are all preparations for our travel to Remnant finished?

All the UA Teachers are in the Faculty Room alongside the selected Pro Heroes that will be joining them.

Ozpin: Yes, we made sure that everything we need is here and once we arrived your accomadations will be all set.

Midnight: And what of the Council?

Ironwood: Ozpin and I will handle it.

Ozpin: Do you have the list of the UA Teachers and Pro Heroes that would accompany us?

Nezu: Yes I do.

As Nezu gestures Aizawa to give the list of Teachers and Pro Heroes that will be joining them.

List of Pro Heroes:
UA Faculty
Nezu
Recovery Girl
Lunch Rush
Thirteen
Hound Dog
All Might
Eraserhead
Present Mic
Cementoss
Midnight
Snipe
Ectoplasm
Power Loader
Vlad King
Pro Heroes:
Gran Torino
Endeavor
Hawks
Best Jeanist
Edgeshot
Mirko
Kamui Woods
Wash
Ryukyu
Gang Orca
Shishido
Mt. Lady
Fat Gum
Manual
Mandalay
Pixie-Bob
Tiger
Backdraft
Nighteye
Bubble Girl
Centipeder
Ms. Joke
Rock Lock
Selkie
Sirius
Ingenium
Death Arms
Yoroi Musha
Crust
Burnin

Ozpin: That's a lot of Heroes.

Nezu: Of course, after all we know how understaff Beacon is right?

The Beacon Teachers nod at that comment

Ironwood: Are the Students ready for this?

Nezu: Yes they are, the representatives of the 5 Schools are ready to show Remnant what a Hero truly is.

All Might: What about Togata, he's still Quirkless.

Nezu: I think that problem has already been solved.

In the Faculty Room in UA, Jaune and the others are with Eri as she is begging to join them on their adventure on Remnant.

Jaune: Eri, I told you before that Remnant is full of dangerous people and creatures. Are you sure you really want to come?

Eri: Yes! You and Mr. Deku will go there and save them all and I want to see you there and be a Hero like all of you!

Midoriya: Eri, you can stay with Togata, he'll keep you safe.

Eri: Maybe I can help! I want to show everyone that I'm not a curse.

As Eri starts to cry.

Jaune: I can help you Eri.

As Eri stops crying and looks at Jaune.

Eri: H-H-How Mr. Excalibur?

Jaune: You see my Quirk allows me to fix and upgrade their Quirks. Essentially I can take a bad Quirk and make it into a good Quirk.

Eri: You think you can fix my Quirk, Mr. Excalibur?

Jaune: Yes I can Eri, come on let's begin. Don't be shy it won't hurt.

As Eri nods and slowly approaches Jaune as he puts his hand around Eri's horn as he fixes her Quirk. The only thing he will focus on his to remove her outburts when it comes to her Quirk and the side effects after she uses it.