Brushing Time

3rd POV:

Chiaki woke up, she yawned and stretched before looking down to see white furs on her. She knew who this belonged to. She looks to her left and she sees Nagito watching Paw Patrol on her laptop, she sweeps the fur off herself before getting up. Chiaki goes to the bathroom but sees a bit more fur, it has Nagito's, Hajime's, and Izuru's fur on the floor and some in the bathtub. 

Chiaki sighed, she just changed her clothes and planned to clean the room later. She came back out of the bathroom and Nagito is still watching Chiaki's laptop, he suddenly got up and goes towards the door, the problem is he can't reach for the doorknob, he looked at Chiaki for help. Chiaki opened the door and Nagito exits the room but she sees more brown and black fur, looks like they were fighting. She went down to sit on the couch, and Hajime got on her lap to watch TV too. She turned the TV on and watches the news, "Chiaki, breakfast is ready." Sonia called, Chiaki picks Hajime up to see fur on her lap, Hajime down then looked away as if those furs didn't belong to him. 

Chiaki sighed and stood up then brushed the furs off her lap, she goes to their table and puts Hajime down. 

After they ate their breakfast, Sonia calls for the pups. They answered her calls and now they are standing in front of her. Sonia picks Izuru up and starts brushing him, Izuru relaxes and closed his eyes. Hajime walked away, knowing it's gonna take forever. Nagito stayed waiting for his turn.

Before the experiment, Nagito would brush Izuru's hair while he occupy himself, While Hajime rages on Valorant. Izuru would sometimes lay on Nagito's lap while he brushes or pets him.

15 minutes later

Hajime came back from collecting sticks, Sonia picked him up to get brushed. Hajime felt unpleasant that someone is brushing him, Nagito sat beside Sonia, waiting for his turn. "Let me go! I don't need to be BRUsHED!" 

"Hajime, please let her. Look how much fur she got from you!"

"I hate it.."

After another 15 minutes, Nagito was next. Unlike Hajime, Nagito enjoyed being brushed, it's like being petted by his mother whenever it's naptime. This time it took a bit longer, when they finish there was a pile of fluff beside. Hajime thought it would be a good idea to jump and lay on it, Nagito couldn't believe he made those piles of fur. 

Well, the next thing they have to do is clean up.

(A/N: Hello! Thanks for reading! I apologize for not uploading new chapters, I kinda got addicted to crk, and now I have to deal with the school which is cool because I've been living in prison for too long and my freedom to the outside are limited :')