I Love You

♡︎

        ♫︎𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐨 𝐔                   𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐎𝐟𝐟♫︎

                  𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐎𝐟𝐟♫︎

••

All of the guards stopped playing, rushing to their places, and appa pretended to find something in his bag, i stretched my head, 'WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PRETEND?', i sat up on the dining table.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I'm soo exhausted from work already, i walked inside the mansion, finding appa trying to search something on his empty bag, and the guards are all standing in one place, this is not the place they usually stand, and small kid is sitting up on the empty dining table JUST WOW!.

Something is fishy in here, i glanced at small kid she is panting heavily, i glanced at the guards they are panting heavily, i looked at appa he is panting heavily, did they joined marathon race without informing me??, i walked to small kid, she smiled at me, "let's have dinner"She said, glancing at the watch on her wrist

'But she is not wearing any watch', she just glanced at her empty wrist, am i blind or something to her?, "You are not wearing any watch"I replied to her, glaring her, she laughed out nervously, turning to me, "y-yeah i-it's ju-just th-that--"i cutted her off, "HANEUL!!"I called out of the guard, small kid flinched.

The guard immediately rushed to me, bowing infront of me, "what is the matter?"I asked him, eyes fixed on small kid, "si-sir we pl-played blind fol-folded ga-game, i'm sorry sir"He replied, bowing infront of me multiple times, how many times i have told this small kid to not play her childish games with the guards, they are here for her safety, but she is playing those nonsense games with them?.

What if that lady have tried to do something?, what if someone harmful for her would have entered inside secretly without the guards knowing?,  "I HAVE TOLD YOU TO NOT DO SOMETHING STUPID DIDN'T I???!"I yelled at her, she flinched, her eyes are already glossy, "taehyung--"dad tried to speak but i immediately walked away from there.

I facepalmed, this is more then frustrating, just few days ago that car incident happened, ughh i just wanna keep her safe, but here she is blind folding the guards so they couldn't see anything, can't she once worry about her safety, i groaned, sitting up on the chair, now i have to continue checking the files.

After some hours i was done with them, i kept the important ones in my bag, and left the rest spreading around the table, i sighed, i have to talk to that small kid, is she mad?, i stood up from the chair, and i heard a knock on the door, small kid peeked inside, "can i come in?"She asked, okay she isn't mad.

I slightly nodded my head, she walked in, "look i made coffee for you!"She said, extending the cup to me, "keep it here"I replied, pointing at the table, she rushed to the table, and was about to keep it there, but the cup slipped from her, and the whole coffee poured on the files.

She slowly turned to me, i glanced at the papers and back at her, she gulped, "i-it h-happ--"She stopped not being able to speak further, i fisted my palm, and gritted my teeth, she opened up her mouth to say something.

"SHUT UP KIM Y/N!!"She flinched, as i suddenly burst out, "YOU ARE STILL A FUCKING SMALL KID!!"A loud sob escaped from her mouth, "JUST GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I WILL DO SOMETHING AND REGRET IT LATER!"I averted my gaze away from her in order to ignore her glossy eyes, "I SAID GET OUT!!"i roared, i can hear her footsteps, she is going out, but instead of door opening and closing, i heard a *THUD*, i turned around

Only to witness my wife sobbing on the floor, holding her head, 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑!!?!!?.

I groaned, rushing to her, i lifted her up in my arms, her head is bleeding again, i walked to our bedroom since we were in the cabin, which i have made specially for my files.

i laid her on the bed, applying the ointment on her forehead, she is sobbing and sniffing again and again, cupped her cheeks, "i'm sorry"I apologized, she sobbed out softly, "it was just i was angry"I mumbled.

She sniffed, jerking my hands away, "i was getting bored sitting here the whole day"She mumbled back, crossing her arms, i lowered my head, "i'm sorry"I apologized once again,"sorry won't work, i need orion chocopie, pepero, lotte kancho choco, lotte anytime milk, pumpkin monaca,
ghana milk chocolate bars, sunflower seeds chocolate ball, crown butter waffle, tom's farm flavored almonds, crown choco heim, harsheys, and dairy milk!"I nodded at her every word.

"Anything else?"I asked, smiling, she shooked her head, "i worry about my teeth"She replied, showing me her teeth cutely, yes she does!, "now shell we have dinner?"I asked, extending my palm for her to grip, she immediately grabbed it, and we left to have dinner.

~

"REALLY!?"I asked, with wide eyes

Appa
Was
Also
The
Part
Of
This
Childish
Game?

Appa smiled, "actually it was really fun playing like this"He replied, stretching the back of his neck, earning a big 'WELL DONE', from small kid, i shooked my head in disbelief, i glanced at my surroundings where is that lady at?, she isn't here, she usually come here and have dinner with us.

But she is nowhere now, appa noticed me, "is there something wrong?"He asked, "where is that lady?"I asked him, "she said will be out for a week"He replied, i glanced at small kid, "is she a business women?"Small kid asked appa, we both glanced at each other, "no, she is not"I replied, pointing her to continue eating from my eyes.

She glared me for some seconds, and she resumed eating, "you should apologize to her taehyung"Appa ordered, small kid smirked, "i did"I replied, "NO HE DIDN'T!!"Small kid yelled, i looked at her in disbelief, "apologize taehyung"Appa again ordered, "i'm SORRY!"I apologized, she nodded her head, resuming eating.

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I laid on the bed, but old man rolled his eyes at me, walking inside the bathroom, i looked around the room, what if i will pour some water on him once he will step out?, UGHH SHUT UPP WHY ARE YOU COMMITING SOO MANY SINS NOW!?!.

I joint my hands together, asking forgiveness from god, for lying earlier and now thinking about hurting him, "please god forgive me, i promise i would never lie again, you know me right?, that old man pissed me off soo bad, that's why i needed him to apologize infront of everyone, i promise i wouldn't repeat it--"I heard someone chuckling.

God please not him, i turned around, finding him laughing, "i knew it from the start that you will regret lying"He said still chuckling sitting up on the bed laughing, my cheeks turned red, i whinned hiding my face into the pillow

"I WANNA BEAT YOU BUT I LOVE YOU"I yelled.

*Just Talking*

(Jungkook Visiting The Doctor)

Doctor : So What's Your Problem?

Jungkook : Why My Banana Milk Always Be Finished When I Drink It!?!?