201.Sehun Did Not Want His Interference

In fact, he didn’t even find any time to eat or sleep.

He had worked endlessly for the past two days and barely managed to squeeze out some time to come visit her.

She furrowed her brows. “The next time you have to take such a long trip, it would be better if you didn’t rush back.”

He frowned and his icy cold gaze turned as sharp as knives. “You don’t wish to see me?”

“It’s not that.” It was likely because this man had never been in a relationship, but when it came to these matters, he was as dense as a block of wood. He often misunderstood her intentions. “I’m worried about you.”

His gaze immediately softened and turned warm again. He shifted his hands to her thighs and lifted her up like an infant. He then brought her onto the bed.

Could it be that he wanted her now?

Her cheeks instantly flushed. She pressed her face against his firm chest.

If so, she would cooperate with him unconditionally!

Even if he wanted her to take the initiative.

To her surprise, he sat down with her in his arms and did not make any other moves. He kept her in his lap and gently began to run his fingers through her long, soft hair.

Was that it? It hadn’t been easy rushing back to visit her. Wasn’t he supposed to be pushing her down right now?

She secretly reached her hand into his clothes. However, his sudden question caused her to pause.

“You went to visit Lee Sehun?” His tone contained certainty.

Lisa understood that with Jungkook’s power and position, news would always travel to him quickly and accurately. There was no point in concealing any matters from him. “I did.”

“You wish to overturn his case?” His tone remained confident. “I’ll settle it for you.”

It was a piece of cake for him to erase Sehun’s criminal charges and to have him released from the jail immediately.

Lisa was moved by his offer. But she recalled that her brother had been extremely unwilling to ask for Jungkook’s help.

It wasn’t as if she did not have the ability to settle this on her own. “There’s no need. I’m quite certain I’ll be able to do it. I’ve already hired a lawyer.”

She also did not wish for Jungkook to interfere with this matter and damage his reputation.

“Lalisa, why do you always refuse my offer to help?” He narrowed his eyes unhappily.

Three years ago, when Sehun was first imprisoned, Jungkook had approached Lisa with the proposal to solve it for her.

At that time, she had mocked him for being a busybody. She even said that, since her brother had committed a wrongdoing, it was only right for him to serve his time.

When she recalled this matter, she could not help but feel immense regret.

At the time, if she had allowed Jungkook to intervene, perhaps her brother wouldn’t have been jailed. Even if she needed to beg Jungkook to do so, it would still have been worth it.

Unfortunately, at the time, she had taken her mother’s words to heart and felt that her brother deserved to be punished.

She had truly been blinded by her foolish loyalty in her past life.

Lisa did not wish for any misunderstandings between Jungkook and her. She could only tell him the truth. “It’s not that I’m refusing your offer to help. My brother does not wish to owe you any favours. He would rather remain in jail than owe you.”

“Oh?” Jungkook lifted his brows and his eyes glinted dangerously. “Does he have any choice in this matter?”

He was quite interested in making Sehun indebted to him for the rest of his life.

Her gaze turned pleading. “Jungkook, since my brother has already been jailed for three years, let’s just accommodate his wishes. Let me help him to overturn his case.”

Three years ago, she had stopped him from interfering. Right now, she did not have the face to ask him for his help again.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and sneered mockingly.

Did that Sehun think he wouldn’t understand his thoughts!

However, as he deliberated over it, he felt that keeping the man in jail would save him some trouble. It was better than having him out and about and being an interference!