- 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 -

| 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 |

2:50

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

the classroom was filled with tired students and people eager to finally go home. but all you could think of was tendou's plan to go out together. you kicked your legs under your desk thinking about it and looked at the teacher distributing phones out.

your phone slid on your desk and you reached your hand over to grab it. you unlocked it and called your friend who lives in another country. we met through among us-

the facetime call answered and she was propping up her phone to a stand. it looked like she was putting makeup on, "heyyy"

"heyy" you waved, "i feel like it's been a while since we talked to each other"

"i know right" she pouted, "but tell me what's been going on~ who's going on in you know what"

you started laughing with her and explained how you met tendou and where things are now. the whole time all you could describe her face was, ":O WHAT?"

"i know," you said multiple times, "i'll be going somewhere with him today"

she gasped, "omg like a date?"

"i don't know" you shrugged, "is it really a date without anything confirmed? wouldn't that just be a hangout?"

"yeah but he's like mysterious~" she fluttered her fingers to the camera. the bell rang and chairs started moving in your classroom. "finally" you said over the phone and looked at the camera, fixing your hair.

"okay well-" she paused, "everything seems to be heaven with you both, but is there anything else? i mean- this guy has to have some sort of flaw."

"i need a full overview" she pointed at the camera with the end of a makeup brush. you started laughing and quickly took some books out of your bag you didn't need and shoved it into your locker. "uh like you said- he's mysterious"

"i found a polaroid picture of a girl and him," you said

"so he's a whore!"

"no" you looked at her, "well- i dunno honestly"

"but he's really sweet to me and caring. he remembers the things i like and always offers to drive me back home late at night. he lets me wear his t-shirts and go around the house" you caught yourself smiling and then your eyes widen when you looked back at the phone.

your friend was on the verge of tears and started fanning herself, "awh~" she groaned, "when will this be meeee?"

"do you like him?" she asked with a normal face

you hesitated to answer and tendou's text popped up. your camera went off on facetime to check the message and you wrapped things up. "i gotta go"

"TELL ME EVERYTHING-" she got cut off and you sprinted over to the back of the building. you could see a distant figure that looked like it was leaning off the side. as you walked closer it came out to be tendou with a cigarette in his hand.

he dropped it and crushed it with his foot. "ready?"

"yeah" you happily said and jumped into the car. "tell me where we're going"

"you'll see for yourself" he started the engine and took out a gum pack, "these cigarettes taste like shit"

you watched him pop a piece of gum in his mouth and the flavor was cool mint. he shook his head and his eyes widened, "let's go"

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

- time end | 8:23 am |