- 𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐢 -

| 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 |

3:15 pm

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

"big cigarettes after sex fan, huh?" you looked over at tendou holding the wheel. your bookbag was sitting in the bcak of the car and the whole ride was smooth since you both left the school.

"yeah i got some good memories from their songs," he said with a toothpick in his mouth. his phone kept buzzing in the cup holder. "you should get that, i'll hold it for you-" you reached your hand

"no that's fine" he quickly said. your hand went back to your lap and you looked away from him, watching the trees pass by. "it's just-" he sighed

"my team calling me about practice"

your eyes widen a bit, "you have practice? then what are you doing- we should go back"

"no," he said, "they're always fucking calling me about that dumb thing and i need a break for once"

you can tell his attitude was getting tenser and you decided to drop the conversation. it's his decision, i can only say so much.

he looked at you from the rearview mirror and bent his head down, "sorry"

"i'm just going through some shit at home and i wanted to take this day to be with you and relax"

"mhm" you nodded your head, "i get it."

he stopped at a red light and continued to look at you. you could feel his eyes on you but you didn't do the same. his hand touched your thigh to get your attention and it sure did. he's good -.-

when you made eye contact with him, he leaned over his side coming close to your face. his hand touched the recline and brought you down. "FUCK-" the sudden movement scarred you, "satori."

he kissed you and his hand moved down your back. he softly bit the bottom of your lip as he brought you back up from the seat. the position came back to its original place and you just sat there.

"believe me now?"

"yeah" you side-eyed him, "but i said i got it already"

"sure" he sarcastically said and continued driving. you crossed your arms in your seat and finally asked the question that's been bugging you about this whole trip. "where are we going? if anything, i'm getting the feeling you're taking me back to your house"

"tch" is all that came from him

you copied his scoff, "tendou?"

"what?" he said, "i'm taking you somewhere nice, think of it as a date or something"

you squinted at him and he did the same at the mirror. "fine" you looked gack at the window again, this time hiding your smile.

𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿...