Steves dream

They were now on the main road "how's it handle ?" Jamie asked Steve

"Not half bad. Considering that this is a... house" he said making Jamie smile "yeah, it's silly but I've actually always had this dream that I'd have this really big family. I'm talking like a full brood of Harringtons. Like five, six kids."

"Six!" Jamie gasped

"Yeah six little nuggets. Three girls, three boys." He laughed "and every summer, I figured all of us Harringtons, we would pack into something like this and just see the country. You know, the rockies, Grand Canyon, maybe Yellowstone." He looked at her "end up in some beachside town in California. Spend a week parked in the sand. Learn how to surf or something."

"That sounds" Jamie paused "perfect to be honest"

Steve glanced at her again "yeah ?"

"Yeah" she said tenderly. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment before Jamie pulled away "well except the six kids part. That sounds like a total nightmare" she giggled

"It only I had some practise" Steve pointed to the back

Jamie agreed "fair play. That's fair" she stared at Steve a little longer.

Mia sat next to Pietro Dustin and Eddie she was staring at Jamie "she's gunna be alright, right ?" She looked at Pietro

"Let's hope so" Pietro played with his fingers "I don't think Henry will go easy on her"

Eddie sighed "listen" he looked at Mia trying to comfort her "we'll all try and protect her us much as we can".

They got to war zone. Everyone went in but Eddie Pietro and Mia. It was crowded with people. Amy sighed "so much for avoiding angry hicks"

"Let's just be fast" Jamie said looking around

"Definitely" Erica agreed. Jamie went straight to the gun section.

Robin was staring at Amy. Steve noticed "what are you gunna do Robin just stand here and gawk at her ?"