Chapter 46 : Rejoice

Season 2 : Chapter 13

In front of the school building of ANHS, there were three roads, walking through which lead to three different destinations.

Kiyotaka took the one on the far right, following through which he soon walked inside the gym.

'Even if I'm out of the whiteroom, I still need to keep the body I worked so hard for in check, otherwise everything will go to waste. I need to prepare myself for the challenges that man might decide for me.'

The gym was extremely beautiful and modern in terms of looks and aesthetic. Unlike the gym in the White Room, the ANHS gym, although didn't have the gadgets as well developed as it, it still was much more appealing to the eyes.

Instead of all white, the whole room was covered in marble walls, with the help of which, one can see the reflection of themselves.

"Well well if it isn't Ayanokouji-boy, bonjour."

Kiyotaka looked towards the person who called him, only to find himself slightly gobsmacked at the sight in front of him, where a shirtless Koenji was running on the treadmill whose speed was set at 18 mph, without any hints of discomfort.

There was no raggedy breath or any symptoms of tiredness coming from him, as he was humming to himself.

"Good morning Koenji. Fancy seeing you here."

"Fu~ it's me who should be saying that to you. Ever since I joined this school, I always came to the gym daily in the morning to keep my perfect body in tip top form, however I never saw you once.

So, what's the sudden occasion, Ayanokouji-boy? Did you get jealous of my handsome body and want one of yours as well?"

Hearing him praising himself yet again, Kiyotaka sighed to himself before getting on the treadmill beside Koenji and setting the speed at 18 mph as well, to which Koenji let out a small smirk.

"Not really. I'm pretty satisfied with my body, however I need to keep it that way. So, I can't really slack off on my training. And as for your question, I usually prefer going to the gym at night."

"I see, I see. So you are the type of person who would rather work hard and then go to bed with a sore body, huh? Quite a good idea."

"Yup. Because of that, I don't need to feel tired during school. One good sleep and I'm all rejuvenated for a fresh new day."

"Hmph~ That's certainly a very flamboyant idea, Ayanokouji-boy. I'm inclined to follow your routine, however, I am a pretty busy man. I need to attend all of the dates with my beautiful senpais, of course not as beautiful as me, hahaha."

With that Koenji once again started his jog on the treadmill, as Kiyotaka wore his own earphone before starting his exercise .

'Even though the way Koenji talks is annoying, his presence however feels more relaxing and peaceful compared to most of the others...It's kind of weird...Well whatever, let's just go back to training.'

"You are Sakura-san, correct?"

As soon as the class ended, both Satou and Matsushita arrived in front of Sakura's desk , who immediately cowered in fear.