epilogue

A- Aubrey Daphne Bridgerton, come downstairs immediately!- Aurora yelled to her eldest daughter.

Aubrey- good morning mother, ever seen a sky like this?- Aubrey said 

A- What have you done to Ares and Athena ?- she asked furious, Ares Gregory and Athena Hyacint Bridgerton were the youngest of the family, they were twins. covered in mud next to the garden fountain.

Aubrey- Nothing, I swear it was Anthony- she said blaming her oldest brother.

A- Whatever, hurry up your uncles and aunts will be arriving shortly.

Aurora and Anthony had had 12 years of loving marriage and going. During those years they had a total of 10 kids, they were a lot but loved them all equally.

They had first Anthony Simon Bridgerton who was 11 years old.

Then Aubrey Daphne and Aurora Eloise Bridgerton shortly after who were about to become 10 years old.

Then they had Albert Benedict Bridgerton 8 years old.

Andrew Colin Bridgerton 6 years old.

Ava Violet Bridgerton 5 years old.

Adeline Lily and Aghata (named after lady danbury) Francesca Bridgerton both 3 years old

And the new born Ares Gregory and Athena Hyacint only 7 months old.

They put a lot of work into Aurora's and Anthony's lives, but they couldn't be happier.

Aurora was finishing dressing Athena.

A- Anthony! dearest!

Anthony- yes love?- he asked. He barely aged and Aurora was each day more in love with him, they still bickered time to time. But always loved eachother.

A- Can you take Ares and make sure the girls are ready.

Anthony- Yes, of course love.- he said as he kissed her lovingly.

Aurora was happy, the last 12 years of her life she always felt the happiest next to Anthony. It was Christmas and all the Family was coming to celebrate so they were excited.

Aurora and Anthony where all gathered around their entrance with their children as their family carriages started arriving.

The first carriage was the duke's and Daphne's, they had five kids. Not as many as Anthony and Aurora but plenty. Their eldest daughter was very close with her cousin Anthony and it always reminded aurora of the bond of her and Simon.

Aurora wasted no time in hugging Daphne and Simon, it wasn't like they hadn't seen eachother but with her new borns she was busier.

D- Right, where is little Athena?, give her here- Daphne said as she picked Athena up from aurora's arms.

 Slowly everyone from the Bridgerton Family started arriving, and all together celebrated christmas.