[ 𝟎𝟒𝟕 ] 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

*mentions anger while on the
influence of alcohol*

this is where you should ask your future-self
how you handled this chapter.
im sorry I'm advance

┌───────────────────┐
☂︎☂︎☂︎
└───────────────────┘

The thought crossed Y/n's head: "How did I get myself into this?"

Now, she had a solid, concrete plan: Go back to her room, get dressed in satisfied attire, then go to sleep and not mind anyone or anything until the following day because she didn't have time for this. She didn't have time for any of this.

But, no, she wasn't in her room, but back in the venue at a table with Sloane, Viktor, Luther, and Mace. Everyone was forced into a seat as Five stood on a table with a microphone. The boy clasped an alcoholic beverage in his other hand as he chugged it immensely, the sound of liquid drowning down his throat became evident as he moved closer to the mic, and feedback spread throughout the area.

He moved his face toward the silver and black object, swallowing his booze as he was now ready to start his speech. "Luther!" Five leaned forward with a smile as he yelled into the microphone, leading to the sound of whining feedback. "Congrats. It's—It's a goddamn miracle, that's what it is," Five slurred his words.

Mace shook his head as he laid his temple on his sister's shoulder. "He's out of it." Y/n nodded in agreement as she watched Five embarrass himself, but the girl also wished she had a camera to record the oration as it happened.

"I mean, did anyone here think that Luther, of all people, would find someone to touch his . . . ?" Five turned silent as he pointed to Sloane who gave a straight face as all she wanted to do was sleep.

"I mean—The guy's a monkey virgin from space. It's a . . . It's a hard match to make. We're all . . . " Five interrupted himself with a chuckle. "We're all thinking about it. It's the elephant in the room here, buddy."

Luther gave a straight face as well, not minding what his brother was saying. Everyone in the arena wanted to rest, go to sleep, and calm down for the night (do whatever they called "calm down" because all everyone wanted to do was get drunk and have sex). Panning around at everyone, the same clear—resting face was shown as if it were a straightforward picture being taken.

Five leaned forward and held the mic in his left hand as he looked toward his brother. "I wish you well. Happy—" Five stopped himself once again. But, this time, for an error. "It's not your birthday. Happy wedding day, my friend. Take care."

Everyone raised their hands and clapped to their avail.

Five dropped the mic to the ground, stumbling around as he guided himself toward the edge of the table and jumped off, landing with a wobble until he steadied himself again, heading toward the elevator.

"Where the hell is he going?" Mace asked aloud.

"Probably to eat something," Y/n sighed as she answered. The girl sat with her elbow propped up on the table, her s/c cheek resting bunched up in her palm as she let out a yawn, covering her mouth with her other hand as she excused herself solemnly.

Mace hummed, looking around the area, spotting Klaus who waved him over. Mace held up a finger as if he were saying "one minute" and turned to Y/n. "I'm gonna go to Klaus really quick." The boy got up, pushing in his chair as he made his way over to the man who was laughing with Ben.

Y/n leaned her back against her seat with a calm thump, placing a piece of fruit in her mouth, then soon chewing softly as her eyes started to close. Her eyes would bump open and close every second, and she found herself unable to stay awake. She wanted to stay awake to make sure nothing happened to Mace or to make sure the boy didn't do anything.