Confession

A few weeks have passed since you introduced yourself to all the agents. Nothing much has changed except for the fact that people know you exist and aren't just a cat.

At the moment you are resting your eyes in the garden as you sit on the bench. Omen is currently on a mission and you are left to entertain yourself. There's nothing much to do except train and rest since you don't really interact with anyone. You have once but that attempt left you covered in paint and smut from Razes experiments.

You continue to rest your eyes for a while till you hear footsteps coming in your direction. You open your eyes and Stare at the entrance of the garden, the person that walks through is a well dressed man with golden tattoos.

"Fancy seeing you here again Chamber"

"Ah, good afternoon madame, I've just come here to relax for a bit but if my presence bothers you then I will take my leave"

You shake your head no and pat the empty space next to you. He nods and takes a seat next to you. He relaxes and closes his eyes and once he does you really observe his face. He has bags under his eyes and his glasses are a bit tilted. He isn't a bad looking man, in fact he is quite handsome but for you omen is still on the top of your list and you're more attracted to that lone wolf of a shadow.

"Are you having trouble sleeping Chamber?" You ask softly

He doesn't move or opens his eyes "I've just been offly busy and haven't been getting much rest"

"I see...anything I can do to help? I could even leave if that would be any help" you ask

He waves the idea off "having you here actually relaxes me, even though you are not in your cat form your presence is still as relaxing as ever"

"I'm glad that I can help you relax then" you think for a bit and then poke him, he opens his eyes and looks at you in question. "Would being in my cat form help? You can pet me all you want till you fall asleep"

He nods yes and you go into your cat form as you then lay on his lap. He places his hand on you and starts to pet you gently.

As time goes by his pets get slower and weaker and eventually he falls asleep. You go back into your human form and take off his glasses so they don't slide off his face.

"Sweet dreams Chamber" you say softly as you get off his lap and place his glasses in his hand

As you were about to leave the garden, the door opens. It's the shadow figure that you care oh so deeply about. At first he seemed fine but then the glow in his eyes went a dark blue as he observed the man sleeping on the bench.

You wave your hand in front of Omens face to get his attention "Omen?"

He snaps out of it and just lets out a growl "what are you doing here with him?"

You tilt your head in question "I was just relaxing here and then he showed up wanting to take a nap in here, why does that matter though? Do you have a problem with Chamber?"

Omen clenches his fist "Mm, I just don't trust him, he holds to many secrets"

"Everyone has secrets Omen" you sigh and take his hand "why don't we go do something? I bet your exhausted from your mission so we can do something relaxing like knitting"

The glow on his face goes into the normal shade of blue it is usually in and he nods. You both leave the garden and head to his room to relax in each other's presence and knit.

The both of you are currently just sitting on the bed knitting.

After a while Omen stops what he's working on and looks at you "how much time to you spend with Chamber?"

You continue knitting and don't look at him as you answer the question "not much, when no one knew I was the cat he would take me to his room at times to brush me and take me baths. This would be when I wandered off. I would also help him fall asleep, for some reason he finds comfort in my presence, which is interesti- ah!"

You're taken by surprise when Omen pushes you against the bed and towers over you, moving what you were working on to the side. You stare at him as he just looks down at you.

"o-omen? are you...alright?" You start to reach out both your hands to cup his face but he end up taking them both and pinning them above your head

"[y/n]....you...make me feel angry when you talk about Chamber..."

You take a moment to process what he's saying "Omen, are you jealous?"

He takes a moment to answer as you feel his gaze just piercing through you "perhaps..."

You blush and prepare yourself for what you're about to ask "do you have f-feelings for me..?" you can feel your heart racing as you wait for his response

You feel his thumb caress one of your hands and before you even realize what's happening Omens mouth is right up against yours. Your eyes widen for a second from the sudden action but you soon return the kiss. The kisses start off slow but Omen then slides in his tongue into your mouth. You let out a small noise from the sudden intrusion and the feeling. Your tongues interwine and he easily dominates you in the kiss. Once he pulls away there's a string of saliva and the both of you are breathing heavily.

"Yes..I do.." Omen finally replies to the question and you just smile "do you have feelings for me [y/n]?"

"Do you think I would have kissed you back if I didn't?" You ask playfully and he just chuckles

"I guess not" he takes his other hand and caresses your cheek "you're so beautiful..." he then moves that hand to your waist and slides it down to your hip "[y/n]...would you like to.."

You sense him get a little nervous and you just smile "yes, I would like to Omen"

He lets out a little growl and moves one of his legs between yours as he then lifts it to where your crotch is against it. Oh how you're going to enjoy this night.

Next chapter is going to be a nsfw chapter! I advise you to skip it if you're not into that sort of thing and for those who are...have fun.