202.Longing For Him

Lisa saw that Jungkook did not seem to insist on it any further. This meant that he was silently giving into her wishes.

Jungkook did not wish to waste anymore time on Sehun. He looked at her intensely with his distant eyes. “Did you miss me?”

“I did.” She nodded without any hesitation.

He desperately wished that he could put her in his pocket and carry her with him everywhere. Unfortunately, he could not bear to make her suffer the exhaustion. He was currently involved in settling some urgent political affairs. He needed to set up a cell site in the uninhabited border region and the technology needed to be provided entirely by the Sheng Shi Group. The matter was to be executed quietly and it was not suitable to leave it in someone else’s hands. Hence, it wasn’t convenient for him to bring her along.

He soaked in her sparkling gaze. Now that she had lost some weight, her eyes appeared brighter by the day. They seemed to radiate a bright light and were as captivating as the stars in the sky.

He had a premonition that, like an unpolished diamond, she was about to reveal her absolute beauty to the entire world.

However, regardless of what she did, she was already the best woman in his heart.

She felt warm and fragrant in his arms. His cold gaze swept past her soft, red lips and his breath hitched. He lowered his head to press his lips on hers in an imposing manner.

His kiss was domineering and he did not give her the option to refuse him. She could only allow him to do as he wished, and to intertwine their tongues intimately.

Her cooperation left him extremely satisfied.

Lisa’s wandering hands began to explore his firm body.

Jungkook badly wanted to press her under him right now!

Unfortunately…

He had planned to leave after taking a quick look at her.

He never expected himself to be this unwilling to part after holding her in his arms.

He checked the time and realised that he needed to leave now. Otherwise, it would delay his work.

He employed all his restraint to let go of her soft lips. Holding her waist gently, he placed her down on the bed. He stood up and spoke with regret in his voice. “I have to leave now.”

The man’s husky voice clearly revealed his deep desire.

Lisa was seriously afraid that he would hurt himself with the way he was holding back.

Even Jungkook himself could not recall how many cold showers he had taken recently. He needed the frigid water to counter the heat in him.

Right now, he was busy to the point where he did not even have the time for a cold shower. Hence, he could only endure it!

“You’re leaving already?” Her expression clearly revealed her unwillingness to part.

It was obvious that he did not have any more time to spare.

However, she hadn’t even taken a good look at him till now.

He forced himself not to return her gaze.

Perhaps this way, it would reduce his longing for her.

But, he realised that the more he resisted, and the more he avoided her eyes, the more he wanted to bring her to his side. It would be best if she could never leave him again!

He turned to head toward the stairs. Lisa immediately rushed over and embraced him from the back. “Jungkook, you have to come and visit me when you’re free.”

Her longing, her heartache, joy and doting in her voice…

All of these could be keenly felt.

He resisted the urge to turn around, fearful that he would lose the willpower to leave if he did so.

His cold voice carried his deep emotions. “I will. You have to be obedient in the meanwhile.”

Lisa understood that ‘obedience’ carried many different meanings for him.

He wanted her to wait obediently for her and to not seek Mingyu out.

“Don’t worry.” She smiled. “Your little girl has already grown up.”

Your little girl…

She said that she was his. Jungkook’s back stiffened and a warm smile appeared on his normally stern features.

Outside the Lee home’s villa entrance, Lilan, Eunha and Shuhai could not see beyond the living room. They stretched their necks out to peek at the stairs.

Lisa and Jungkook had clearly gone up to the second floor.

The three of them were worried that Lisa would make use of the opportunity to climb into Jungkook’s bed.

If they somehow made an offspring, it would be a serious problem for them!