203.Jungkook Took The Helicopter To Visit Eunha {1}

Even though Lisa had taken weight gain drugs for three years, and the side effects lowered her chances of conceiving, there was still the possibility of becoming pregnant.

Thankfully, after around ten minutes, Jungkook came down the stairs alone.

His clothes appeared to be neat and tidy…

They had only spent ten minutes together. That shouldn’t have been sufficient for them to take off their clothes and put them on again, right?

Lilan did not see Lisa behind him. She asked him politely. “CEO Jeon, where’s Lisa?”

Jungkook appeared as though he did not hear anything and headed straight for the helicopter which was awaiting him in the yard.

Bambam and another bodyguard followed closely behind him.

Lilan’s expression was extremely poor.

Jungkook actually had the guts to ignore her. She was his future mother-in-law!

She took a glance at her daughter, Eunha, and found that she was staring at Jungkook’s back view with a love struck expression. It was as though she had lost her soul. She looked so dazed just by looking at him.

Lilan also turned toward Jungkook. Even his receding back view appeared to be dependable and was especially charming.

This man had both power and money. How could any woman possibly resist him?

“Stop staring. If you have the ability, snatch him from Lalisa.” Lilan patted Eunha’s back.

Eunha shifted her gaze away and gritted her teeth. “He can only be mine!”

“I’m going to visit your third sister.” Lilan turned and headed up the stairs.

Lisa stood by the window on the second storey and watched as Jungkook’s helicopter slowly ascended in the sky. A loud, rumbling noise could be heard from the Lee family’s backyard once more.

Jungkook sat in the back of the helicopter and wore a soundproof, communication headset. His cold, distant gaze was also directed towards her.

He did not conceal the deep longing in his gaze.

He was not one to reveal his feelings to others. This time, however, he allowed her to sense his deep feelings for her.

She only wished she could climb into his pocket and accompany him on his travels. Even if there was the risk of losing him, she would still be willing to soar the horizons with him!

“Lisa ah, what did you do with Jungkook earlier?” Lilan ran into her room. As she had run to reach here, she was slightly out of breath.

She saw that Lisa’s clothes appeared to be neat and tidy. The bed was also without any wrinkles and was neat. She was certain now that Lisa did not ‘sleep’ with Jungkook earlier.

Indeed. Jungkook was both handsome and outstanding. How could he possibly take a liking to an ugly wench like Lisa?

Lisa watched as the helicopter gradually became a small dot in her vision. She then turned back to face Lilan. “Nothing much. He asked if I’m living well in the Lee family.”

“Is that all?”

Even if it wasn’t, she would never tell it to Lilan. “What else could there be, mom?”

Lilan furrowed her brows. “Lisa, let me tell you, Jungkook isn’t a good option as a future husband. He is too powerful. The Sheng Shi Group has global influence. In the future, there’ll be countless women around him. It’s better if you stay away from him.”

“Why don’t you tell these things to my second sister?”

“…”

Lilan was left speechless. She still tried hard to sound sincere. “Mom will be honest with you. Be it figure, appearance or intelligence, your second sister is better than you in every way. The position of Jeon family’s lady suits her more. You… definitely won’t be able to hold onto it. Mom is doing this for your own good. I don’t want you to be divorced immediately after you marry into the Jeon family.”

Her arguments sounded so compelling. Her mother and second sister had appealed to her in this manner even in her previous life. They had employed both emotions and logic.

All for the sake of keeping Jungkook away from her.