7. Miscarriage

حشر میں بتاوں گا تجھے۔۔

جو حشر تو نے کیا ہے میرا۔۔۔

***

I will tell you in the resurrection ...

What have you done to me ...

***

She wanted to liquefy into the door, hoping that it would swallow her somehow and save her from this barbaric man. But fate wasn't on her side. Nothing was in her favor, never had been.

"Turn around," his voice was gruff and she could feel his hot breath on her ear. He was close. How was she supposed to turn around when was hovering over her and standing in her bubble?

She didn't move and perhaps the man wasn't very fond of stubbornness. She gasped loudly when she felt large hands on her waist and she swiveled around. Her hands instantly went down as she tried to pry his hands away. Some inches of her skin was visible because of the dress and his hands were touching exactly there.

His hand was huge and she was grasping his thumb in her whole fist trying to remove his hand, in doing so the netted veil got loosened and it slipped from her head and her shoulders but before it could fall on the floor, she grabbed it and bunched it on her chest.

For a fleeting second her eyes whipped up and her breath hitched by the dark intense look in those dark obsidian eyes.

She abruptly looked down and continued to struggle as her eyes became glassy. His grip was firm and like steel no matter how much she struggle he won't let go.

Hamza watched in dire silence as she tried to struggle. He didn't know that grabbing her waist would make his hands come in direct contact with her soft skin. It was cold as ice. Her waist was small. She struggled like a child which caused her veil to slip and he got a glimpse of her dark brown locks. He couldn't see the length of her hair but the way a few strands covered her face made her look beautiful.

"M..Maine nhi m...mara usay. M..mujhe Jane den..." (I didn't kill him. Let me go).

She said in a small pleading voice and he was brought back to reality. He let go of her rather abruptly and his eyes darkened.

"You were the only one with him. Everything had your fingerprints and you say you didn't kill him." He hissed in an angry voice but he was a lot calmer this time.

"I...I... had just hit him with a lamp. I..it wasn't that hard, he was alive when I ran away from there." She said with the mustered up courage while looking down at the floor as she wrapped her netted veil around herself, trying to hide as much as she could.

"Alright, I believe you and I'll let you go..." He stated, and her head whipped in his direction. Her wide eyes stared at him in shock and fleeting happiness when he continued his sentence.

"Only if you tell me the name of the person who paid you to do all that with Zeeshan." His voice was cold and her heart wavered in pain. Her gaze dropped down to the floor and she was tongue-tied once again.

It was as if no matter what she says or how many times she tells him the truth, he would never believe her. She was getting so tired of all this. She wants it to end soon.

"M..mujhe n..nhi pata u...usay kisne mara..." (I don't know who killed him.) Hooriya stuttered, her voice shaky and drained.

Hamza closed his eyes shut as he turned around and walked further into the room. F*cking annoyance. His head started to throb in pain and he was so done with her innocent facade.