Chapter-56 girls night

Authors pov

After two years...

"I am coming", Megha said.

"Come for me baby", Karthik muttered and she came in to his study where he is working.

She came to him and directly sat on his lap.
"Have you completed? I have to go as I am getting late", she said while settling herself comfortable on his lap.

"Ok go and get ready I will drop you in one hour", he replied.

"Ok", she said excitedly like a child.

He looked at her amused. "Why are you excited this much.. It's not our wedding but Arna's", he commented.

Arna accepted Varun proposal and they are getting married.

"Aren't you happy for Arna", she scoffed.

"Ofcourse I am happy but you are even more excited than Arna", he muttered.

"Because I am happy", she said excitedly. "I am happy that Arna gave Mr. Varun a chance and I am happy that Varun accepted her as her. I am happy that I am going for a night out with my squad.
And I am really happy that now doctor. Sanvi is becoming our relative".

"You like her that much", he raised his eyebrows.

"Hell, I love her", she replied making him chuckle.

"Why you love her that much then", he asked.
"She is beautiful", she replied.

"She is truly an angel Karthik. She is beautiful and kind. Very gentle, I love her so much. If I was a man then I would rather marry her but what can I do I am a woman", she wiped her fake tears.

"Thank god you are a woman", he chuckled and hugged her waist tightly.

"But Karthik don't you think Sanjay and Sanvi look cute together", she mumbled keeping her head on his chest.

"Of course", he replied.

"You know when I saw her on the wedding dress on her marriage I can't take my eyes of her.. She is calm and pretty", she remarked.

"But for me, my wife is more beautiful than anybody else", he said as he kissed her forehead.

"Aww", she hugged him.
.
.
.
"You all leave we planned girls night here not couple night", Nidhi said pushing Arjun to go.

"Yeah, you all go", Megha, Anjali and Arna gave a chores.

"Be careful with the baby", Anjali said giving his two year old son to Shyaam. "And all his necessities is on the bag", she said pointing at the bag.

Varun took Sarah with him after saying goodbye to Arna.

"Don't do stupid things, ok", Arjun warned Nidhi before going and Nidhi scoffed.

"Take care babygirl and enjoy your night. Call me if you need anything", Karthik kissed her forehead and Megha smiled.

"Aww you are so sweet Sid..." Nidhi commented. "And if you have time then teach him how to pamper his partner", Nidhi said glaring at Arjun.

"Really then before that you learn how not to do stupid things from my princess", Arjun scoffed.

"You both stop it already", Arna hissed.

"These two won't stop fighting", Anjali chuckled.

"Bye mumma", Sarah pecked Arna cheeks and she kissed Sarah forehead saying bye.
"Take care of her Varun", Arna said.

"I will take care of my daughter, you enjoy with your friends tonight", he said softly.

After a lot of bickerings all the men left.