060

"Elena! Wanna watch this movie?" Aizawa yelled from the living room. "Sure! Coming!" Elena yelled back. It was the day after the class meet-up. And Aizawa had a day off and they had bought a lot of sweets and snacks to watch a movie later on.

Elena ran out of her room and saw Aizawa tucked in 3 blankets like a small nest. "Comfortable?" Elena asked, chuckling. "Sure. Now, wanna watch this movie?" Aizawa asked. "Ooo! But I have another movie idea..can we watch 8 Mile?" Elena asked, smiling.

"Why so?" Aizawa asked, scrolling through Netflix to find the movie. "I don't know. I just love Eminem in general. I also think that the movie is amazing." Elena said and tucked herself into the same blankets in the sofa. "Okay, we'll see that. Then we can see the movie I wanted to see." Aizawa said, putting on the starting page for the movie. "Go on the toilet, get your snacks and do all the things you need before we watch." Aizawa said, pointing towards the way of the toilet.

"Will do!" Elena said, getting up and walking towards the toilet.

Aizawa smiled faintly at the thought that he'd finally get some quality time with her. When Elena was done on the toilet and had washed her hands and everything, she had walked to the pantry and grabbed a multitude of goods. "Not too much! We should save for the next few movies too." Aizawa said as Elena entered the living room with snacks in her hands. She gave Aizawa one bag of chips and put the drinks on the table before she tucked herself into the blankets.

Aizawa waited till she got comfortable before he put the movie on.

"Sit tight, and watch."

_______

Elena laid comfortably asleep as the credits to the third movie rolled. Aizawa looked at her before patting her head and getting up to get a cup of coffee.

As Aizawa walked to the kitchen, he felt his phone ring in his pocket. He looked at the called ID to see that it was from work. He sighed and picked up. "Yes?"

"Eraserhead. We have a situation with Junichiro Yuuji. We need to you come here so that we can examine him without any harm being done."

"I'll be there in an hour." Aizawa said before he hung up.

It was 11 PM and they had been watching three movies already, and Elena had fallen asleep halfway through the third movie. As Aizawa began making his coffee, he heard a voice from the living-room. "Aizawa! Get some for me too!" Elena yelled and skipped to the kitchen.

She was asleep a second ago, and now she was up and running. "Elena, you were asleep a second ago.." Aizawa hesitated and looked at her excited mood. "I know! But I want one! I slept well enough." Elena said smiling brightly at her guardian. Aizawa sighed before he poured up some coffee for her too. "Thank you!" Elena said, adding milk and sugar to it. Aizawa shook his head, before he walked over to the living-room. "What movie are we watching next?" Elena asked, following him to the balcony.

"I don't think we're watching more movies today. I have to head to work. They called me in to do something. I will be on my way in 40 minutes. I might be back at three at most." Aizawa said, looking at her with regret.

"Oh..okay. What do they need you so urgently for?" She asked as she leaned over the balcony to look at the city's lights with her coffee in hand. "They're examining your dad. Like, stuff about his quirk, and how it works or whatever. I don't know the process. But they need me to cancel his quirk incase of emergencies." Aizawa said, shrugging.

Elena sighed and looked over the city. "Alright." She just said before they held a comfortable silence. "I'm gonna get ready to leave. Call someone over if you want to." Aizawa said, drinking up his coffee before he walked back into the apartment. "It's 11 PM, I doubt anybody is awake.." Elena mumbled and drank her coffee, maintaining her gaze over the city.