23 | ᴛʜᴇʀᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

"Oh look, she's finally awake!"

You slowly stirred awake, eyes squinting at the bright light illuminating around you. You heard muffled voices as you were still regaining your consciousness, your head still painfully dizzy.

You tilted your head up, wincing at the light coming into your eyes and with the painful feeling at the back of your neck and forehead. Ah hand came in contact with your hair, sweetly caressing it.

"You're quite the fighter, aren't you? Good strength but you have a softness within that intensity. I actually belived Takeo would die by your hands!" A man chuckled, his hand removing from your head to clap in amusement. You tiredly looked to your side, seeing a tall ravenette man standing proudly.

Your brows furrowed in confusion, not understanding where you are and what's happening. "...I'm sorry, what the fuck is happening right now..?" You slurred out, looking at the undeniably attractive man next to you.

"Oh dear, this concussion might be worst than thought. You got kidnapped, darling. Along with this so called worker of mine and this blue haired psycho." He grimaces, looking at the said male's in another direction. As if you regained your whole brain power at the mention of blue hair, your head snapped to look around the room and saw Ike.

Your jaw dropped, wondering why he got into the same situation as you.

"I see that look, darling. You might wonder what this pretty boy of yours is doing here, hm? Well ill gladly fill you up with the details." He hummed sweetly, crouching infront of you to watch your sitting height. Since yknow, you can't really stand because you're chained down to a fancy ass chair and stuff.

"So you see," he started, "We were actually only supposed to take you away and stuff like that but this.. guy," he looked at Ike and said the word with malice, before he turned back to you with a sweet smile as if he didn't just look at Ike in disgust and continued, "decided to jump in our van after we crashed into the car Takeo drived and sliced half of my people's throats." He says, tilting his head to the side with a casual smile.

"It was impressive actually.. you two went against my people whom went through combat training. He sliced four men's throats single handedly! One almost died though but we took him out just in time." He repeats what he saw earlier, saying it as if it were some casual thing to ever happen to him.

"That's funny cuz I don't think I remember seeing you in that car." Ike sneered, struggling against his chair. The ravenette male only continued to have a small grace his face, although his aura was complete opposite.

"I've got cameras installed in every single cars I have, pretty boy. I'm not just some random guy who accidentally started this apocalypse after all." He grinned, cheekily glancing at yours and Ike's expressions.

You looked at him, figuring out what he means. "Not some random guy..? Are you an alien?" You tilted your head to the side, looking up at the ravenette dumbfoundedly.

"Oh God, is she high or something."

"What did you inject in her!?"

The ravenette, who you don't know, looked at Ike after his exclamation innocently. "It was just some medication to lessen her pain. That's just the side effects, yknow? Dizziness, nausea, and since she hit her head it's gonna feel two times extra!" He admitted, shrugging nonchalantly.

And as if a light switched in you, you got the concept of what's going on. "You're the bitch who started this fucking virus!?" You yelled, looking at the ravenette with a sheer intensity. He happily nodded, glad you understood already.