Chapter 31 - TWO HEROES (FINAL)

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

Chapter 31

"Hah?! What do you mean, idiots? That bastard has been with us this whole time." An annoyed Bakugou replied while Quake paled at his words.

"Yeah... He helped us defeat an aggrieved chimpanzee-like villain." Kirishima added.

"Did something happen here?" Todoroki asked with his unemotional expression.

"Oh boy, I feel something big is going to happen." Fang sighed, rubbing his eyes with his thumb and index finger, definitely not looking forward to the conversation ahead.

And like a crack in his dream-like state, the world shatters at the realization. Within an instant, reality hits Iida, Kaminari, Mineta, Yaoyorozu, and Jirou square in the face.

"WAIT! THERE'S TWO OF YOU?!"

.

.

.

.

.

(Earlier)

"Boboiboy Triple Split"

The elemental user splits into Thunderstorm, Cyclone, and Quake, the trio original. Time was running out. He needed to save Midoriya, Iida, and the others immediately! The elemental user clearly knew that his secret was on the line since the probability of his real power being exposed was too high. However, he had to put it aside for now. If he hesitated, he would probably hate himself later if anything happened to his dear.

"Thunderstorm, you'll go to Iida's location with Ying and Gopal while Cyclone and Yaya, please head towards Midoriya! I'll face Bakugou, Todoroki, and Kirishima with Fang! Please, be careful! We don't want to end up with a serious injury like last time." Quake said, giving them one last look as he turned to Retak'ka with fury.

"Understood!" The others replied as they quickly made their way and raced against time to save the others in need.

"I never thought we would be teaming up again. The last time I checked, it was against my brother, and trust me, I don't want to face him like that ever again." Fang let out a shiver, remembering the 10-year-old him having the actual guts to face his gruesome big brother, Captain Kaizo, one of the most influential space rebels in the galaxy.

"Me neither. He's really a menace back then. If you ask me, he's even scarier than Captain Vargova." Quake left a soft chuckle, summoning his earth familiar, Giga.

"I know, right? We're lucky that we still live today." The shadow user nodded while a shadow bear emerged beside Fang, looking ferocious as it locked target with its prey.

"Umm... Can you promise me something? Promise me that you'll spare them at least. Controlled or not being controlled, Todoroki, Bakugou, and Kirishima are still my friends, someone I treasure." The golden-eyed boy gulped, seeing Fang's shadow bear was growling like a wild beast.

"I'll try, though. I mean, look at the ash-blonde dude who's about to kill us with that... umm... is that explosive or something?" Fang pointed. Purple eyes landed on controlled Bakugou, who was igniting his quirk while looking like the intimidating monster he is.