21

Colby and I spent the next couple days going to the office and working on my skills.

I wasn't exactly thrilled to be doing it but I didn't mind getting to kick Colby's ass everyday.

I would get mad when he would slam me around because it hurt but in reality I knew that someone who wanted to hurt me would do worse damage than he was doing.

Today was the first off day we've had since I started training so I was in the bedroom, reading in the reading nook.

I was actually really relaxed until there was a knock on the door.

I scrunched my brow and stood up, since Colby or the guys would have just come in without knocking.

"Hey! Colby said we're going shopping." Katrina said with a smile as she and Stas stood in front of me.

"Are we?" I asked as she nodded. "He gave us his credit card and everything! You've got that man whipped." Stas said and held up a black American Express card.

"I wouldn't say that." I said, knowing that he promised me this because I was training so well.

Colby and I still had an odd relationship. He would be sweet and encouraging while when he knew I was getting frustrated but other times he would rip me a new one.

Just yesterday he pulled a gun on me for telling him to fuck off.

Although he was getting used to me, he still had his power trip.

We argued last night over the banquet that was in a couple days.

I insisted that I didn't want to go since I didn't want to be his little sex doll for the night.

He obviously got mad at that and told me that I was still his property and although he had been nice, he could make my life even more of a living hell of he wanted.

I believed him.

We haven't spoken since so seeing Kat and Stas standing in front of me with a black Amex was more shocking than it usually would be.

"Are you gonna just stand there or are we going?" Stas asked as I laughed.

"Uh..I have to get ready." I said then ducked back into the room.

I found it weird that the girls were going to go shopping with me instead of Colby but maybe he trusted me and my newfound skills.

I found that highly unlikely though.

I quickly got dressed then left the room to see Kat and Stas still standing there.

"I'm so excited to get you some new clothes. You are way too cute to be wearing the same three outfits." Kat said and looked me up and down.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting to hang around here so much." I said as we went downstairs.

"You literally never leave." Stas said as I shrugged. "Guess I'm in love." I said as Sam chuckled.

"Ready?" He asked as I pursed my lips. "You're taking us?" I asked as he nodded.

"Who else would carry your bags?" He asked and opened the front door.

"We've been training him." Kat said with a wide smile. "I'm not gonna get that much." I said as Sam grinned.

"Colby said to get whatever you want. No limit." He said as Stas gasped. "A sugar daddy!" She said with a laugh.

"No. None of that." I said as we made our way to the car.

"Where do you want to go?" Sam asked as he pulled out of the driveway. "What are you thinking, Jules?" Kat asked and looked back at me.