FIFTEEN

{unedited}

Revenge was a dish best served cold.

Geneva's eyes trailed from the bedside lamp and thick duvet that her mother lay underneath , to the fine material that made up the pants to and of an expensive looking charcoal grey suit that was accompanied with a black turtleneck.

Suddenly vividly conscious of her mother's presence before the man who had drugged her to the pits of a pain. And had showed her just how far he was willing to and could go with her life under him and the immediate impact her surrounding was bound to experience because of her in and of the matter.

Her eyes took in Marcelo's dominating stance and aura. He as whole had suddenly become a trigger of relentless haunting memory that coursed whiplash every which way within her mind relentlessly. Her breath shook and chest heaved, her stance of one regaining from a sort of shove pertained from his direction.

And she cursed at the lunacy of it all.

Like the stench of death, she pressingly needed all that she rendered delicate and a latter possible obstruction to what her heart strongly had begun to adhere to, out of the way. Only then, wouldn't it be as daunting and scary to go up against him alone. Because it already was. Who dared go up against the legendary cerberus when it's job was to keep her locked in.

A very precious one amongst the many gems she barred , resided too close for her heart's liking. She both carried and was always vividly aware of her mother's presence nearby. To the point she instinctively wanted to protect her from Marcelo to her last miserable breath even if it winded up with him on top gazing down at her defeat and in tears.

Scared of, yet ready to fight for her mother at the same time, Geneva's heartbeat shifted from its normal state to that brought by alertness. At the back of her eyes, behind the windows of her soul reflected and begun to play back in dark memory whilst her eyes and mind mechanically operated on Marcelo .

The previous bravado still in check because no close regard had the resolve to act on the pain and trauma he had caused her been annihilated. And she doubted that it ever would. However, her memories did more than haunt her soul, they dragged her to the pit with everything they had and the intangibles carried with them.

Akin to the speed and unawareness of lighting, It had all but flashed at the front of her mind with full velocity , she physically nearly stumbled back because it felt just as physically real like it about to happen again.
Her skin, nerves , heart, mind and body recalled all of it so well.

The frighteningly chilly air that clung to the room as Marcelo's head hovered over hers, his voice that rung in her head before his actions proceeded to accompany his words.

His hands that had dragged across the length of her right arm before he had forcefully held her palm open making it face down. And her head turned to watch his hand that held hers down in place before the smooth surfaced steel rubbed against to top of her skin and his index and thump separated her thumb whilst she frighteningly watched him proceed to amputate her thump

"You're ambidextrous. I'll leave the other

The mess she'd been . Actively reliving the loss of her thumb whilst she fought the pressure against the entrance of her labia minora. Every delicate fiber around the pain had hurt whilst the painful tension within increased.

Panting, she opened her eyes and was met with the ceiling. Her focus continuously shifted blankly until she lowered it and met Marcelo's dark penetrating ones that pierced into hers.