Chapter 4 Guardians

"Mother!"

 Shalltear flew through the air towards Alucard and Isabella. As they saw it, Alucard smiled slightly and let go of Isabella's hand. Isabella then took few steps forward and opened her arms.

"Come, mine child."

 Shalltear crashed into her, making her take step or two back. Isabella chuckled at this before wrapping her arms around crying Shalltear that did the same. Isabella then placed her hand on her head and began to comfort her. 

"Here, here...Calm down..."

 As that was happening, all Guardians looked on in shock. All besides Demiurge who was glancing at Alucard smirking. But even then, It was Albedo who spoke first. She stood up with face of anger and shouted.

"Shalltear!? What are you doing?! Present yourself before the Supre-!"

 She stopped. She stopped because she saw Alucard's raised hand. She quickly bowed down, with fear in her eyes as she knew it was important not to anger the second strongest Supreme Being. But as she looked up to see the danger, she saw only slightly smiling Alucard who watched Isabella and Shalltear. Shalltear looked up at her mother and smiled with bloody tears in her eyes.

"H-How? How is this possible? I-We thought you are dead!"

 Isabella chuckled again and wiped away Shalltear's tears with a handkerchief.  She then placed her hands on Shalltear's cheeks and smiled.

"Do not worry. Your father will explain everything...Now, greet him properly."

 Shalltear nodded and let go of Isabella. She took few deep breaths before approaching Alucard. She took hold of her dress and bowed properly to him. She then looked up and smile nervously.

"Hello, Father."

 Alucard smiled and nodded.

"Hello, mine child. Go now back to the line, your family does not free you from your responsibility as Floor Guardian."

"Yes, of course!"

 With a quick step she returned to her previous position, kneeling next to the other Guardians who were....very confused. Alucard and Isabella made their way at a little podium that was on this side of arena. Alucard coughed into his hand and looked at the Guardians with authority in his eyes.

"Greetings Guardians...I am glad to see all of you have listen to mine call and came here for a meeting. First things first...As you may have or not noticed, we were transported to a different world. I have send Sebas to scout out the area around the Tomb, but we have yet to see what surrounds us..."

 Alucard stopped for a second, his eyes scanned the Guardians but saw no one wanting to speak. All of them were looking up at him, listening. 

"And the second thing that you are probably shocked and confused about. Lady Isabella was not dead! It was a lie that was made to cover up the the reality because...we did not want others to hope for her recovery if she would really..die."

 Alucard glanced back at Isabella who smiled at him sadly and took hold of his hand.

"Reality was that Isabella was sick. She fell under a curse, making her sleep for unknown period of time. But it seems that this...transportation, broke the curse and woke her up."

 Guardians smiled as they heard it, being happy that Lady Isabella was now okay.

"And now the third thing...Most of you do not know mine full name. To be honest only two does..." 

 Alucard glanced at smirking Demiurge and smirked back in response. 

 "Mine full name is Alucard von Bloodfallen. And yes, it is the same second name that Shalltear has as she is mine and Isabella's daughter."