Toya Setsuno X GN! Reader

you joined the Shie hassakai after getting away from your rather aggressive parents, they weren't physically abusive but they were mentally abusive. They would try to put your mood down when happy, never there emotionally. They thought maybe buying you everything you look at would make their abuse disappear, of course it got annoying. Your were old enough to realize what they were doing, you sigh before jumping as the manager kicks your leg. You look down at the possessed doll like plush, raising a single eyebrow to wonder what he needed.

"You got a new task,  Overhaul wants you to teach Eri basic skills" You nod, bowing slightly before turning on your heel to make your way towards the young girls room. You sigh, feeling bad for the  young child. Sure you felt sorrow for her but there's nothing you could do to help her, the most you could do is take care of her, make her as comfortable with the little time you get to visit her. You were basically her teacher, teaching her basic human skills, nothing more than simple first grade math. You stop in front of the guarded door, two High-level men pat you down to make sure you have no weapons or items to help her escape.

They allow you to enter the room, Eri is hidden under the thick blanket she was given to keep warm in the cold night. You turn on the light, the light flickers once before humming gently. Squinting her eyes, she peered out form the darkness of the blanket. "Eri, are you dressed?" you spoke in a calm but gentle voice, she shook her head. You let out a huff before walking over to the quite empty wardrobe grabbing a neatly school uniform, closing the chipped wooden doors.

Laying the uniform on the bed, walking over to the bookshelf. You could hear Eri shuffle around, hopping off the bed to grab her clothes and enter the bathroom. You placed a couple books on the small round table the sat in the middle of the beige room, Eri entered the room. She sat at the pastel pink table, grabbing her soft led pencil as you hand her three pieces of white paper with a list of words neatly written down on each of them. She looked at the words before looking up at you, confusing clear on her face.

 "Here's a dictionary, i know you can read Eri, i taught you so don't pretend you can't. Now you need to learn how to write the words down, you need to memorize words like these." You explained, handing her the heavy book. It took about five hours for her to memorize the words, her fighting every moment she had. You let out a sigh as she gives you the piece of paper and her pencil, you placed the books back in their original spot. The young child changed out of the school clothing, placing them in her hamper to be washed. You bid your goodbye to Eri and left the room, Papers in hand as you hear the door shut and lock behind you.

You have a bow to the villains that guard the door before turning on your heel, heading straight towards the leader's office. You knock loudly, three times with a two second pause in between. Once you have clearance to enter the room you do so, your E/c eyes scan the room. The three highest members of the Shie Hassakai sat in the remotely large room, you bow to show respect before handing the papers to the leader. Waiting to be dismissed, you stand straight with your hands behind your back. 

" Go on"  A monotone voice spoke, you quickly and quietly left the office. "Hey, L/N" You hear a voice speak up, their footsteps sped up to meet you. Setsuno appears in your vision, you give him a polite bow. Rising you see him adjust his mask, covering the light red sprinkle that brushed his cheeks. "Uhm- i was wondering if you'd liKe to go out tonight? if your not busy?" He mutters out, his  voice cracking mid-sentence.  

You smiled underneath the plague mask your were given, nodding your head lightly before speaking. "I would love to Setsuno" He let out a breath of what could only be described as relief before nodding and running off happily, You could hear a soft "Finally" from Mimic from behind Overhaul's office door, He was probably being noisy again.

(Yo, hopefully this makes up for who knows how long i having posted for. Dunno how long I'll be gone again so bye once again)