honor your father and your mother

(Sometime after yoongi found out the truth)

Yoongi POV

Trust me I love being a nurse I love my job and everything about it. It has been my dream job since I was a little toddler...but holy moly is it tiring and mentally exhausting sometimes especially when I'm still the newbie here?

Today was a lot of work but my boss actually let me off early today! I'm coming home really early since the clinic's main doctors went on a work retreat so they sent everyone home and closed the clinic for a nice long weekend.

Since I have the rest of the day off I decide to go back to our apartment and surprise my handsome boyfriend who should be snoozing away right now.

So that brings me to right now using my keys to carefully open the door and stepping in silently like a ninja. I slip off my shoes and put my keys on the little his and his key hook walking deeper into the apartment.

The apartment is dead silent since it's 10 am no active life at the moment. I tiptoe down the hallway and quietly open the bedroom door peeking my head into the room and seeing my boyfriend laying like a starfish on the bed with the blanket spread messily around his limbs.

I chuckle to myself at the sight of Jimin because for a scary mafia boss he looks very soft and cuddly right now. I move to stand in front of the bed hands on my hips staring down at him for someone who knows everyone going on around him he is passed the fuck out right now. He did come back very late last night around 3 am I remember him crawling in the bed and trapping me in his arms.

An idea popped into my head looking at him I grinned to myself and then walked into our shared closet looking through his dress shirts. I picked a light blue one then walk over to get some white dress socks to pair then headed to the bathroom to change.

I took off my scrubs tossing them in the laundry bin to quickly change into the long sleeve button-up shirt. I slip on the socks and then go to the mirror ruffling up my hair until it was messy but not too messy than spraying on some perfume. After I was satisfied with how I looked I tiptoed back into the bedroom I peeled the blanket off him and slip inside the warm covers and than plopped right on his lap.

He let out a small groan as I lay on his chest like a cat leaving small kisses on his neck up to his ear.

"Mhm that feels good" he grumbled voice raspy from sleeping but it send tingles down my spine at how deep and raspy it was.

I started to suck on his neck making the skin color purple while I unbuttoned his pajamas top when I feel his hands on my waist.