Overhaul x Quirkless! reader (part one)

You stand beside Izuku as he holds a young girl in his arms, her small hands gripping his hero suit in fear. A man about 5"10 stands just barely out of the shadows of an alleyway, you know who he is due to the plague mask that rests on his lower face. His piercing eyes stare down Izuku, glancing once at Mirio and yourself before back at Izuku. You take a breath, resting your hand on the gun you were trained with. Your hand was nudged away by Mirio, who gives you a stern look. 

"Come Eri, you wouldn't want to bother the heroes" Overhaul's voice is slightly deep and monotone, you force a smile, knowing you had to play along. You slide past Mirio to see the girl better, she had bandages covering her legs and arms. You look at Izuku, pulling his hood up. "Looks like your hood fell, partner" You look back at overhaul, who is now looking directly at you. " I Apologize for my daughter, she can be so clumsy" Overhaul shrugs, Izuku immediately spoke up. 

"These bandages don't look they come from a fall." He narrows his eyes at the villain, who only sighs. "You heroes catch onto anything huh? Come, i'll tell you about it" He turns around, heading back into the alley. He picks at his gloves as he walks, Eri quickly jumps out of Izuku's arms and runs back to Overhaul. Once they left you turn to Izuku, Crossing your arms against your chest. "you were supposed to play along, now he knows we're onto him" You whisper yell at your green haired classmate, shaking your head. 

"Sorry." He whispered back, you pat his shoulder before heading back to sir nighteye' s headquarters. You spoke to nighteye about the Shie Hassakai before the three of you have to go back to the school.

~Time skip brought to you by Setsuno being thrown by Rappa~

Three days ago you had encountered overhaul, nothing has been happening with the Shie Hassakai since. No appearances, No strange robberies in the area, nothing. You sigh as you head to the corner store, having a taste for boba. It was getting late in the day, nothing new for a U.A student to be doing at this time. Usually you would go with Kaminari or Mina but they were too into studying for Aizawa next test, sighing you enter the shop. 

Choosing what you wanted before paying, you didn't want to walk back to campus quite yet so you choose to stay in the shop. You take out your phone, humming quietly as you scroll Facebook. You freeze as somebody sat beside you, you didn't look up though you can see a white sleeve beside you. The person sighed, and leaned back in the shop's chair. "Hello, hero." The man said, you slowly look at the man. 

You quickly looked away once you see who it was, grabbing your things before standing. You were stopped from walking away, being shoved back into your chair by an arm. Chronostasis' arm was now wrapped around your shoulder's, The shop's owner walks out. "is everything okay out here?" the older lady asked, the villain who was sat beside you looks back at her. "Yes, we're just fine" He spoke calmly, squeezing you like your an old friend. 

The lady walked back into the back, leaving the two of your alone. "So, Your the quirkless hero?" The man sighed into your ear, you didn't respond to his question. He let out a sigh, letting go of you. "Alright, i see how it is. Don't wanna be seen with someone like me" He sounded offended, you debated if you should leave or not. In the end you decided to stay, placing your phone onto the table.

 "Yeah, trying to become one." You muttered out,  just loud enough for him to hear. He quickly sat up in his chair, almost excited to hear you speak. Placing his arm onto the table, you stare ahead, Watching his reflection in the shop's window. "Really, why is that?" He asked, leaning quite close to you. He had his mask off at this point, knowing that you already know what he looks like. 

You shrug, fumbling with your drink.  "Want to break the stereotype." You responded, glancing at the villain. You backed up a bit after noticing how close his face was, only to find that another person was beside you. "Chronostasis, put your mask back on." A monotone voice spoke from beside you.

A/N: Hii, here's something while i make the second book to 'Angel'