𝟽 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚣𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: My kind of woman - Mac DeMarco"
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺
•—•—•—•—•—•—•

"As long as your next to me
Just the two of us"

November 15, 1982

"Y/n! Simon! Your friend is here" Dad yells from the kitchen. Today we were going to Michaels dads dinner place, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. In my opinion, I found the name pretty lame, so of course, I think the whole thing is lame.
Silly me.

The knocks get louder as I'm rushing to the front door. I just took a shower so I was only in my bra and short shorts. "I'm coming!" I yell at the person at the door.

I open the door to be greeted by the one and only Michael fucking Afton. "Oh shit" I whisper to myself. My face starts heating up as I'm standing in front of him in my bra.

"Uhm," He says, covering his eyes "go on, put a goddamn shirt on!" I snap out of it and run to my room and grab a black tank-top with a red Hawaiian flower on it and a black belt and slip it on.

I walk back to the front door "heh, sorry" I say, so far this is really awkward

"Whatever, just don't tell anyone about this" He scoffs. I nod and walk to Simons room, Michael following.

"Simon, Michaels here" I yell to him through the door. I hear a muffled 'coming' from Simon.

-1 hour-

"Honestly! Why did Mark and Fred bail" Simon huffs and crosses his arms. Apparently Fredrick and Mark had to help their parents out with chores. Michael, Simon and I don't think it's true.

"I know! They probably didn't want to go because there's a girl here" Michael gets rude. He notices me eyeing him and he smirks, causing me to let out a little huff.

"Seriously, that's all you need to say?" I snarl, gosh he could be so annoying sometime. Like your not that cool.

"It's not" Michael responds. I roll my eyes and continue to walk to the pizzeria.

"If you guys continue bickering like little kids I'm going home" Simons speaks kicking a small pebble to the road. I scoff

"Then go. Michael won't shut up anytime soon soo" I scroll on Tik tok, not caring if I was being impolite.

"Someones mad" Michael jokes, pushing my shoulder. Honestly.

"We're not even friends, don't do that" I snarl, pushing him away from me. I shoot I just did what I told him not to do. "Simon?"

I look next to me to not see Simon, I look behind and in ahead of us but still no sign of him. "Oh look, he texted me" Michael tells me, looking at his phone and starts typing something angrily.

"What did he say" I peak over his shoulder to see, only to be pushed away from him. I roll my eyes

"We aren't friends, remember? So don't go looking through my messages. Gosh," He barks "Girls are so fucking annoying" He whispers the last part. My eyes are wide, why would he say that? And why do I have to be here alone with him.