The Queen of Hearts

Chapter - 72 
================

Rehan Pratap Singh.

I entered my office after looking at the work on the construction site and take out my phone from my pocket and turn it on there is a notification of missed call from Swadheenta. A smile comes to my face.

I dialled the number and went towards the chair, leaning against it as I wait for her to pick.

One ring..

Two rings....

Nothing.

I look at my phone and furrow my eyebrows then again tried the same she didn't pick up.

Is she fine?

I sat up straight as I feel fear consume me.

What if she is not safe?

I hurriedly dialled her Sister's number and she picked up.

" Jii jiju?"

" Where is your Didi? Ashi"

" Umm she is not here at home"

" Since when"

" One hour passed"

" Ok " I cut the call.

One hour passed she is not in her home and missed call also came one hour ago. I'm right she is in trouble. I hurriedly called my friends and asked to track her phone location.

" Got it!" I abruptly look at the person who is at the desk finding her location.

" Where? Where is she?" I asked, slamming my hands on the desk.

" Not far from here in some abandoned building", he turned the laptop towards me. I quickly look for her location and turned to my friends.

" Inform the police" I went towards the door and ran towards my car I started it.

Don't worry Swadheenta I'm coming. I'll not let anything happen to you.

^^^^^^^

Swadheenta

I know she will do it. She wants to take Rehan's life. If I refuse she will do it now but if I cooperate in her drama she won't hurt him and maybe some time Rehan went to some safe place and I will get the chance to run from here.

" I will wear it myself" Nilay smiled and gave me the dupatta, I turned my face away seeing his disgusting smile and wore the dupatta and sat down.

That day when he and Rehan fought happened I thought Rehan was too harsh but now I understand what he did was right. He deserves it.

I look to my side and see his face shining with happiness. I look at the fire in front of me I want to throw him in it.

I look at Meenavati she is recording our video proof that my and Nilay's marriage is happening and then making some story that I did it willingly I can't tell what she will say she is amazing in story making but I know Rehan will trust me. She is also so happy seeing her Son happiness and getting that Palace.

I need to do something but my mind isn't working I'm feeling terrified what if something happened to Rehan? Or what if she already hurt him? Please God let him be fine.