❄ Chapter 1 ❄

I'll try to follow the games plot as much as possible.

'___' = thoughts

---------------------------------------------------------

Aether's Pov

After saving Paimon from almost drowning, I told her everything. About the unknown God, losing my twin sister, and having my powers sealed for who knows how long as I draw the silhouette of the unknown god.

Paimon: "So how long ago did that happen?"

I thought about it but I couldn't remember so I shook my head.

Aether: "I don't know. But I intend to find out. Two months ago I was all alone, well until I saved you."

Paimon: "Yeah speaking of which Paimon owes you for that one, so... from now on Paimon will be your trusted guide and companion!"

She stroke a poses giving me smile. It's been so long since I've talked to anyone I couldn't help but to be comforted by her words.

Aether: "Thank you."

In the corner of my eye I noticed a bright yellow shooting star. Paimon floated next to me and was looking at what I saw.

Paimon: "Wow a shooting star! But Paimon's never seen one in the middle of the day. Have you?"

She had a point. In my travels I've never seen anything like that before. I kept staring at the star noticing that it was getting suspiciously bigger.

That's when I realized.

Aether: "Paimon we need to get out of here!"

Paimon: "Huh? Wh-"

Without hesitation I grabbed her tiny arm and ran behind the closet thing that could protect us.

A rock.

The ground started to rumble as the star hit the beach. As the dust clear Paimon wiggled out of my arm dusting the sand off her.

Paimon: *whew* "Thank was close. Paimon would've been grilled to a crisp if you didn't move Paimon out of the way."

I just gave her a dumbfound look crossing my arms together.

Aether: "maybe you should've payed attention to your surroundings. I thought you were a guide."

Paimon pouts while stomping her tiny foot in the air.

Paimon: "Paimon is a guide! Paimon was just..distracted that's all!"

Rolling my eyes I left the hiding spot and drawed out my sword in case it was a enemy. I stepped closer to the smoke to see a beautiful girl with white long hair laying on the sand unconscious. I could help but to blush just from her appearance alone.

Paimon: "Hey! Did you find out what that was!?"

Paimon came towards me and saw the girl shocked.

Paimon: "Woah this girl was the star!? Is she...alive?"

Aether: "Yeah, she's just unconscious."

Paimon: "We should probably bring her to the tent. She could be get a severe burns if she stays out here for too long."

I nodded and carefully wrap my arms around the girl's unconscious body picking her up in a bridal position and walks back to the tent.

I layed her on the sand in the shade and left the tent. Paimon was waiting for me outside.

Aether: "For now we'll just wait until she wakes up."

Paimon nodded.

(Skipping to night time brought to by emergency food)